Dahlia

I Told You Not To Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]When you walked away you took my heart with you. All you left are pain and tears.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Luhan laid back on his bed, today's memories already giving him a headache. Sehun told him to rest a lot which was apparently not happening. Next thing he knew, he could possibly be lying in that hospital again, this time with a migraine brought on by the doctor himself.

 

Meeting with Oh Sehun brought nothing but pain. Sehun was driving him crazy with his stubbornness. Luhan's efforts to avoid him were long gone as Sehun pestered him like crazy about the whole marriage thing. A week had passed since he was discharged from the hospital and Oh-freaking-Sehun still hasn't stopped. 

 

Didn't he know that he was re-opening Luhan's heart that was never closed for him again? How could someone be so cruel?

 

Luhan's protests were ignored like a piece of crumpled paper, discarded inside the dustbin along the words he was saying. His words were nothing like a weak blow of wind for Sehun.

 

The sound of his classmates' gasps surrounded him but Luhan wasn't interested, continuing to flip through a book that seemed to have a million pages. As he switched his gaze back to his assignment, it suddenly became silent. The quiet was so deafening that he finally looked up, only to be greeted by someone who invaded his brain the most.

 

What part of "I'm not marrying you" did Sehun not understand?

 

Now the doctor just had to stand there in front of him with his crooked smile. Luhan knew how stubborn Sehun was and he also knew that Sehun wouldn't go home until he got Luhan to agree with the marriage. Why was he so enthusiastic?

 

If it was up to Luhan, he would just leave Sehun alone and continue doing his assignments, but everybody was now openly staring at them. Obviously, they were smitten by how gorgeous looking Sehun was and how was he related to their school's flower boy.

 

And it's not like Luhan could ignore it either. He nearly dropped dead when Sehun entered the library with his glorious self, wearing jet black skinny jeans and a dark lavender sweater. Only he could look like he just came out of a magazine. With his dark brown locks, smouldering dark eyes, and a height that Luhan envied the most, no wonder people were staring -- Luhan wasn't too fond that everybody was looking at his future fiance.

 

So now you do admit that he's your future fiance?

 

Shut up, brain. I'm not talking to you.

 

Thank god that Baekhyun was nowhere to be found or else World War 3 would have erupted. He must have a class during this period.  Luhan didn't know why his best friend despised Sehun so much but he hardly cared.

 

Right. 

 

You don't care.

 

I told you to shut up, didn't I?

 

As soon as Luhan sensed the presence of many curious eyes drilling holes into him, he just knew he was a dead meat. Luhan planned on keeping this marriage issue as a secret. It's not like he was going to marry Sehun for real, right? What if, suddenly, the wedding was called off? Wouldn't it be embarrassing? Goddamnit, no one was supposed to know who Sehun was and now he had to appear right there at his university. Luhan had no idea how he ended up here but, like he said, he didn't care -- he stood up proudly, looking at Sehun with a frown. 

 

"What are you doing here? I thought I made it clear that I'm not marrying you," he said as he glared at the younger, hands still pulling out a chair for Sehun to sit on. "You're a doctor, don't you have work to do?"

 

Sehun gave him a smug smile in return. The only thing that crossed Luhan’s mind was that he wanted to land a square punch on Sehun's face. How could someone be so annoying yet so attractive?

 

"I'm not leaving until you accept my proposal. Listen to me for once, please? Just this time. I'm not going to show up looking for you anymore. Give me one chance, please hyung?" Oh Sehun was begging him. Luhan wondered why Sehun sounded so desperate. Did something happen to him?

 

And Oh Sehun called him hyung for the first time in his 26 years of living. He never called Luhan that; Luhan once asked him why but he was answered with how too baby-faced he looked, which only resulted in his cheeks burning red.

 

The stares were not helping him either. 

 

"Let's get out of here." 

 

The books thrown everywhere were quickly tidied up and then they were out of the library. Luhan just let himself be dragged by a furious looking Sehun, who was clearly not happy with the stares they'd received. He knew Luhan's anxiety -- Luhan's hated attention. He was one of the most famous students around the school but he didn't socialise with anyone except for Baekhyun. People still had no idea how they ended up being friends since Baekhyun was the loud, attractive one while Luhan was the quiet, favourable one.

 

They headed to Sehun's sports car and Luhan was about to get into the Audi but, being the gentleman Sehun was, he opened the door for Luhan. Luhan could feel his cheeks heating up at the sudden gesture. 

 

You aren't supposed to feel like this. You need to stop liking him. Throw away all of those feelings. Remember what he did to you. How can you easily forget what he did to you in the past?

 

But how am I supposed to when he acts all sweet? Luhan debated with his own thoughts.

 

The silence was the only thing accompanying them as Sehun started driving. The radio w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter