Jasmine

I Told You Not To Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]He’s the one I love, but he keeps ignoring me. [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

 

"We apologise for the lateness, there were some obstacles on our way here." Mr. Oh said, bowing as he shook hands with Luhan's father. Mrs. Lu closed the door gently after her husband left.

 

Luhan looked at Kai sadly and muttered a silent 'I'm sorry'. Kai gave him a reassuring smile, "Don't say that. I'm fine. Be strong, I'll always be there for you." Luhan's eyes followed his friend's steps out of the door and sighed. He felt sorry. He never thought that Kai would be willing to sacrifice that much for him. But Luhan wasn't able to repay him and he knew that Kai understood him. 

 

The makeup artist sprinted towards him and began to fix his melted eyeliner that had been cried off.

 

Luhan was really mad at Sehun. Why won't you ever listen to me? 

 

Luhan walked down the aisle with his father by his side. He faced the doctor, trying to find the hidden meaning behind those emotionless eyes.

 

Everything passed by like a flash of light and unconsciously, Luhan found himself muttering 'I do' and the next second, Sehun leaned in. Luhan whispered, "I'm sorry that I can't help you anymore," and closed his eyes tightly when Sehun's cold lips met his own.

 

 

_

 

 

Sehun kept his hand secured on his husband's hips and thanked the guests for congratulating them. Luhan's eyes accidentally met his husband's and Sehun smiled adoringly before placing a kiss on his forehead. Luhan was flustered as he turned his head away, a few guests whistling at the sudden romantic gesture. 

 

Was that a sincere smile? Sehun must feel disgusted for having to act all lovely-dovey with me.

 

"Congratulations, Luhan!" Clara hugged him as she smiled brightly, looking incredibly happy for her friend's marriage.

 

Luhan didn't expect for Clara to attend his wedding because when he gave the invitation to her, she said that she had family issues and couldn't come. Nonetheless, he hugged her back excitedly.

 

"Where's your husband?" Clara asked. A few curious eyes started asking among themselves if she was a model or an artist. Luhan wasn't that surprised actually. After all, Clara had the looks of a goddess.

 

"He's there," Luhan pointed to Sehun who was laughing with his colleagues. "Let me introduce you to him."

 

"That'd be great! I've never seen him except for the pictures in your album." She grinned.

 

"Sehun!" Luhan called and Sehun snapped his head up, raising one of his brows as he bid goodbye to his colleagues and walked towards them. Sehun glanced at Clara for half a second before returning his gaze to Luhan.

 

"Hi, congratulations!" Clara beamed as she extended her hand towards the physician. Sehun accepted the handshake with his usual emotionless face.

 

Luhan suddenly felt jealous as the handshake lasted for a few second before Sehun pulled his hand away. Luhan looked away, trying to rid himself of jealousy but he was left startled when Sehun s his arm around Luhan's waist, pulling him in closer. Luhan was quite sure that his husband could hear his unstable and frantic heartbeat.

 

"This is my housemate, Clara." Luhan introduced, eyes locked on each other.

 

Clara was staring at Sehun with a sharp look. Luhan was expecting that to happen because Sehun looked simply gorgeous in his black suit while Luhan merely looked petite and cute in white.

 

"Sehun." Sehun uttered shortly.

 

"When is it gonna be your turn, Clara? Don't forget to invite me." Luhan exclaimed jokingly. Clara had once told him about her love life that lasted years with her current boyfriend.

 

"Possibly soon, Luhan. When that one realises he can't live without me." She chuckled at the end.

 

"You shouldn't be like that... Sulking won't do any good. That's like torturing yourself. Why would you torture yourself?" Luhan said disapprovingly. It wasn't like he wanted to meddle with her love life but a good friend should do that, right? Clara had been sulking about her boyfriend because of some unknown reason and Luhan felt the need to give her some advice -- she's a part of his family too.

 

Sehun must've felt the tense meaning behind Luhan's word because he suddenly turned and glared at Luhan. But it was alright -- glare all you want, the words he said were also meant for his husband.

 

"Don't worry, Luhan. I know him too well." She exclaimed confidently.

 

Well, Clara was incredibly pretty and who would be stupid enough to let her go? It must've felt good to be pretty because love will always find it's way to you.

 

"Luhan!" 

 

Luhan snapped his head to the left and waved to Kai, who was wearing a different navy-blue suit. Kai was waving enthusiastically at him and Luhan tried to not face-palm because Kai looked like an idiot. Kai smiled broadly with a girl by his side. 

 

Luhan thought Kai had left because he wasn't seen during the photography session. But Luhan was relieved when he was still there, still smiling! He was so happy that there were no hard feelings between them. It's not often that your best friend offers himself to be the replacement groom, right?

 

"You guys keep on chatting, I wanna go there for a while,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter