CHAPTER 4

Riots

Chapter 4

 

 

Yura is walking towards her class while staring at her android which is flashing the principal’s face on the screen.

 

“You are advised not to be easily affected by the bio-terrorists. We live in a world that has laws. As we’ve known, our duty is to keep the world in peace. We must fight the bio-terrorists as they could bring harm to the world. Together, let’s keep our precious world.”

 

Arisoff’s face looks tense.

 

Yura sighs and stretches her muscles, not noticing Kim is walking right behind her. Her left hand hits Kim’s face. Yura flinches with her jaw drops,

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t see you.”

 

Kim nods, “It’s alright.”

 

Yura stares at Kim’s expressionless face and mentally sighs in relief. She thought that she would get thrown through the hall or some . Thankfully, Kim is not that bad despite her cold attitude. Kim rubs her upper lips and her teeth. Yura realises that Kim is wearing braces and she frowns a little,

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

 “A little.”

 

Yura rubs the back of her neck, “Sorry.”

 

“It’s alright. Today’s training at 4.” Kim walks away slowly after Yura nods.

 

Yura turns around and greeted by Suho, “Hi Yura!”

 

“Hi Suho.”

 

“So, did Kim tell you about the training?” He asks and she nods, “Just now.”

 

“I see that you’re watching the announcement.” Suho says while glancing at her android. Yura nods, “Yeah… I didn’t have the chance to watch it last night.”

 

Suho nods in understatement, “We were worn out too.”

 

Yura gives him a small smile, “Your eye bags explain everything.”

 

He chuckles, “Hideous I know.”

 

Yura looks around her and she his lower lips quickly, “Do witches wear braces?”

 

“Inverted coma, Kim.” Suho laughs when she frowns. Suho crosses his arms, “Witches have weird arrangement of teeth and they look quite disturbing. Kim has to look very human so she could blend in with the normal humans well. That’s why she’s wearing braces.”

 

“I see… I thought she’s the type of girl who cares about appearance. I was confused because I was told that she has no feelings. For someone who has no feelings, it’s weird that if she cares about looks.” Yura says.

 

Suho laughs while nodding his head, “True that. I’ll be going to class now. See you later, Yura.”

 

“See you.”

 

 

 

 

Changmin stares at the fifteen students while frowning,

 

“Where’s Kim?”

 

“I’m here.” Kim walks towards them once she got off the train elevator.  Changmin looks at her, “You’re late.”

 

“She was with me.” Arisoff walks out the train elevator and walks beside Kim. Changmin and Yunho bow slightly, “Good evening Sir.”

 

“Good evening to you too.” Arisoff nods his head once before slipping his hands into his pockets. Yunho asks, “Do you have anything in mind for these kids, Sir?”

 

Arisoff looks at all of the faces in front of him before he talks.

 

“Actually I have.”

 

Hera stares at the principal. He looks so tense but yet so calm. His blue eyes are staring at the floor intensely. Hera stares at the principal’s figure from head to toe. His hair is dark brown and he has triangular shaped jawline. Plus, his deep cheekbones make him even more handsome. Hera tries to get into his mind by staring at him deeply. She is curious about his relationship with Kim since Kim was always in his office.

 

Hera breathes in and gets into his mind.

 

“Kim, please tell me the truth…”

 

“Hera.”

 

Hera gasps and stutters, “Y-yes?”

 

Arisoff stares at her, “Are you trying to get into my mind?”

 

Hera shakes her head and frowns innocently, “No sir.”

 

Arisoff nods slowly, “Android.”

 

His android detached from his belt and floats in front of him. “Flash the latest news on BBC.” The android then flashes the news in hologram.

 

“Breaking News, a group of unidentified species had been attacking people at the Capital of England. Many believed that they are not human beings as they have supernatural powers. Four hundred civils were injured while twenty-one died at the scene. This is a footage that was recorded by a tourist. It was obvious there that the ‘thing’ started to attack the civils.”

 

“Wait, rewind that.” D.O says. Arisoff looks at him and rewinds the news.

 

“Yeah, right there! Look at that man… He has a symbol on his hand. It’s the vampire’s symbol!” D.O says. Arisoff pinches the hologram to zoom in at the man that D,O has mentioned. Xiumin frowns, “But… vampires can’t handle sunlight?”

 

“It is the vampire’s symbol. Looks like they can.” Arisoff says. Yunho sighs, “Now, the whole world knows about us.”

 

“What do we do now?” Changmin asks. Arisoff looks at him for a second, “We’ll find Vilcik.”

 

“Where?” Lana frowns.

 

“London.”

 

 

 

 

“Welcome to Eden. You guys must’ve be the students from Zavia. I’m Delilah, one of the teachers here. I’ll be assisting you here. Follow me; I’ll take you to the principal.” Delilah turns around. The lads follow her from behind while looking around the academy.

 

“There’s not so much difference between Eden and Zavia.” Chanyeol says. Kai nods, “I can see that.”

 

“There aren’t so many differences about The Academy franchise. We only have different names and locations. That’s all.”

 

They arrive in front of a huge, tall door which is obviously the principal’s office since Arisoff has the same door. Delilah presses the intercom placed on the wall beside the door before speaking into it. The door then opens widely, revealing a spacious office painted in army green. Unlike Arisoff’s office, his walls are painted in pure white. Delilah enters the office first and then stands beside a leather chair which is facing their backs.

 

“Introducing you the principal, Alistair Heist. Alistair, this is Team.”

 

The leather chair suddenly turns around, revealing a well-suited man on it. The principal stands up ones the chair finally faces the lads. Alistair opens his arms while grinning widely yet charmingly.

 

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet Riots face to face.”

 

Chen nudges Suho’s shoulder, “Dramatic.”

 

Alistair snaps his fingers, “I am.” He walks in front of his desk and sits on it while staring at each of the Zavians. Alistair claps his hands one time, “Let’s start off by introducing yourselves. Oh wait… I already know all of you.” He jumps off the table and makes a dramatic graceful turn in front of Kai.

 

“Poof-poof Kai.”

 

Rebecca and Baekhyun almost burst into laughter but they held it back. Alistair then points his index finger to Xiumin. “Ice Prince Xiumin.”

 

He then walks towards Chen and Suho. “Lightning Chen and Wet Suho.”

 

“Wet?” Suho frowns.

 

“Strongman D.O.”

 

“Timeless Lana.”

 

“Mind reader Hera.”

 

“Psychic Yura.”

 

“Never dying Lay.”

 

“Hellboy Chanyeol.”

 

“Windy Sehun.”

 

“Ninja girl Kurenai.”

 

“Bulb boy Baekhyun.”

 

“Bulb boy?” Baekhyun frowns.

 

“Metamorphosis Rebecca.”

 

Alistair makes his way towards the last person. “And you are…”

 

Alistair stares at her for a few seconds before his smile fades. “You must be Kim.”

 

“I am.” Kim replies and he nods, staring at her. He then claps his hands with a big grin. “That’s so fetch! Okay, have a seat Riots.”

 

“We actually hate that name.” Xiumin says. Alistair grins, “Oh sorry. Since you hate that name, what should we call you from now on? What about Peacemakers?”

 

“I’ve watched The Hunger Games, no thanks.” Chanyeol says. “To be honest I love Riots so much. It makes you look cool, you know?” Alistair says. D.O sighs, “We make problems at school… sometimes, not always. We save the world, we’re not making riots. So the name is not making any sense.”

 

“That’s right. We accidentally burnt the lab once and made a riot. Accidentally.” Chen says. Sehun lifts his hands, “You mean you guys. I wasn’t with this team when it happened.”

 

Yura nods, “Me too.”

 

“I know newbies. So, what do you think of this academy?” Alistair asks. Rebecca looks around, “Well just the same with Zavia. Sorry to say that.”

 

“Except this academy have more colours than Zavia.” Lana shrugs. Alistair nods, “I love to make my students happy with their surroundings. So I tried to make it possible with colours.”

 

“I like him.” Hera whispers to Kurenai and she nods slowly. “Thank you, Hera. I think I’m going to like you too.” Alistair winks. Hera turns away and looks down to hide her redden cheeks.

 

“Let’s get to business shall we?” Alistair smiles.

 

The lads sit on the sofa while Alistair walks towards his desk and activates his android. The android flashes a hologram of a chaos in the city. Vampires, werewolves, supernaturals, conduits, superconduits… they became one. The bio-terrorists. Yura covers her gaping mouth as the hologram shows the murder of some innocent human beings by the bio-s.

 

“They’re evil.” Yura whispers.

 

Alistair nods weakly, “But darling… there’s still more.”

 

The android flashes a new hologram, showing some robots. Very shiny robots.

 

Alistair sighs, “They’re making superconduit robots.”

 

D.O frowns, "Wait... Wait... Super? Conduit? They can do supernatural and conduit?" 

 

"I'm afraid... yes." Alistair says.

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Author's Note

Hello, I've been wondering if i can get some comments *shy* Thanks for reading, I'll see you in the next chapter :D

Typos & Grammar Errors = Sorry ^^