CHARACTERS

Riots

Characters

 

Xiumin

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Ice Manipulation

The ability to create, shape and manipulate ice.

 

 

Suho

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Water Manipulation

The ability to manipulate the water. However, he is not able to create and shape water by his own yet.

 

 

D.O

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Earth

The ability to create, shape and manipulate earth and Earthen elements including the most solid objects, specifically all minerals compositions. He also creates, shapes, and manipulates plants, including wood, vines, moss, and parts of the plants. He can cause plants to grow, move or attack.

 

 

Baekhyun

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Light and Darkness Manipulation

The ability to create, shape, and manipulate visible light and darkness. He also has the ability to see in the dark.

 

Chanyeol

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Fire Manipulation

The ability to create, shape, and manipulate fire. 

 

Chen

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Electric Manipulation 

The ability to create, shape and manipulate electricity- lightning in all variations. He also sense the meteorological patterns.

 

Lay

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

 

Healing and Resurrection

The ability to restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases. Though he may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed. He possesses an infinite life span and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage, also never age.

 

Kai

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Teleportation and Portal Creation

The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between and the ability to create portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations. 

 

Sehun

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Air Manipulation

The ability to create, shape, manipulate and forms wind from tornadoes, hurricanes, vertical drafts, micro-bursts and other devastating forms of wind.

 

Yunho - The Teacher

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Levitation

The ability to cause oneself, subjects, or objects to hover or float in the air unassisted, allowing him carelessly float in the air and prevent his body from making contact with the ground below.

 

Changmin - The Teacher

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Sonic Scream

The ability to emit destructive scream. 

 

Original Characters

 

Rebecca Young

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Metamorphosis

The ability to shapeshift her form, transforming and reshaping themselves potentially down to the generic and cellular structure. She can impersonate others or enchance one's body for combat, either by turning into animals, monsters or make the body stronger.

 

Lana Jung

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Time Control, Time Travel, and Dimensional Travel

The ability to pause, stop, and rewind time. She also has the ability to travel to the past and other dimension, using a memento (an item that is connected to the past and the dimension.)

 

Hera Jun

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Telekinesis and Mind Control

The ability to influence, manipulate and move objects with her mind. She can also control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to their mind control plus reading someone's mind.

 

Kurenai Hiruka

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Summoning and Illusion

The ability to transport creature or spirits of choice.This may result from a previous summoning contract, which creates a connection between the summon and the summoner. She also has the ability to create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to see,hear, touch, smell or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. 

 

Kim

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Magic

She has access to magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, language, imagination to exploit supernatural forces and defining borders which means, she has access to elemental magic (telekenesis), sorcery, art magic, witchcraft, cures, and the ability to utilize magic involving the dead, life-force and souls.

 

Yura

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Psychic Navigation

The ability to trace where targeted objects or subjects are located. She can create a mental map of an area to prevent getting lost. She has the ability to see a slight vision of the future and the ability so ghosts and spirits.

 

Arisoff - Zavia's Principle

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Paradox Inducement

The ability to disobey logic. He can affect reality in an illogical way. The power to disrupt reality and logic, allowing him to achieve many astonishing and yet illogical feats.

 

Alistair - Eden's Principle

Conduit/Supernatural/Super-Conduit

Reality Warper

The ability to create, change, destroy or alter reality just by thinking about it.