Chapter 2

What Is Love?

I already have 3 subscribers, yay! Heh. Thanks for the subscribes. REALLY short update cause I need to sleep.

---

"Hey." a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned around and stared in shock. It was Kim Jonghyun, talking to me. My heart jumped in excitement. Yeah, I know I didn't like his blonde hair and himself for making the girls go crazy over him, but every girl would be happy to have someone like him talking to her, wouldn't she?

"H-hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't I sit on the swing, watching children play?" Ahh, that sounds .

"Oh, right."

He sat on the other swing, joining me as I watched those cute little children. A little girl fell down and a boy slightly older helped her up. Aww, how cute. After a few hours had passed, I stood up. It was going to be dark soon, so I should go.

"Bye." I said to Jonghyun.

"Where are you going?"

"Home?" I could see myself having a 'duh' expression on my face.

"I'll send you home then."

Whoa. Kim Jonghyun sending me home? That's awesome! I nodded and started walking home. He followed me from behind, as I could hear his footsteps.

"I'm home now, bye." I said as we reached our doorstep.

He nodded and left. I opened the door to smell the aroma of delicious dinner which I assumed Doo Joon cooked.

"Oppa! I'm home!"

"Welcome home. Come here, look who's over." he yelled from the kitchen.

"Eh? Someone's here? Hmm.. Who could it be?" I thought to myself. I went into the kitchen and saw Gikwang and Yoseob helping my brother to cook. I've known them for years, since my brother always bring them over but this is the first time I'm seeing them after a really long time.

"Hi guys! Where did you disappeared to for the past few months?"

"Sorry, we were busy." Yoseob said as he rubbed his neck.

Gikwang was busy helping that he didn't reply me. He looks so cute when he's into his work. Wait, what? I shrugged off my thoughts and went to my room to get ready for a shower. I took a long shower and went downstairs with my pyjamas. The smell was getting much more delicious.

"It smells so niceee~" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"It's done already, Kyung Hee." Doo Joon said.

"Now what's left is to eat!" Yoseob started jumping around.

I laughed at his childish behaviour. We sat down and ate together. Afterwards, the guys went out so I decided to watch some television shows before sleeping. I watched some boring shows until I felt sleepy. I turned off the television and went to my room and laid on the bed. My phone started vibrating as I got a message.

From: Unknown

Message: Good night.

I wondered who it was, so I decided to reply. (here's the conversation vv)

To Unknown: Who is this?

From Unknown: Someone you know.

To Unknown: Obviously? Who are you?

From Unknown: You were with me just now.

To Unknown: Jonghyun?

From Unknown: Yeah.

To Jonghyun (saved his number): How did you get my number?

From Jonghyun: I have my ways :)

To Jonghyun: Whatever, good night.

Then there was no reply. I decided to go to sleep.

---

Is this short? I don't know. Haha. Okay I know this chapter wasn't good either. I have to sleep >.< sorry guys. I'll make a better chapter the next time. I won't be updating tomorrow though, busy. Bye <3