Chapter 1

What Is Love?

Jonghyun's POV

"Why are you transferring me to another school?!" I shouted at my parents.

"Don't you dare shout at us like that. We are your parents and we know what's best for you."

"Fine, transfer me then. Just so you know, my attitude won't change." I stamped up the stairs into my room and slammed the door.

"Urgh! Why did I have to transfer school? This is my life, why can't I live it the way I want it? Fine, if I don't like my first week there, I'm running away from home. As if that'll be easy, but it's worth the try." I thought to myself.

The next day.

Kyung Hee's POV

"Kyung Hee-ah! Wake up, time for school!" Doo Joon shook me.

"I don't wanna go to school!"

"If you don't, who knows what you're gonna miss on. Maybe you're gonna have the time of your life. Just go will you?"

"Fine, fine."

I lazily went to get ready. Afterwards, I went downstairs for my breakfast. I gobbled down my food without tasting it.

"Bye, oppa~" I called out as I left the house.

"Bye dongsaeng!" Doo Joon yelled.

---

I reached outside Hyun Ae's house and waited for her. She is my bestfriend and every morning, we would go to school together. She finally came out of her house.

"Hi, Kyung Hee." she smiled.

Of all the people I know, she has the most sweetest smile. She's a very beautiful girl to me too, with brown, wavy hair and shining eyes. She is super friendly. We slowly walked to school together.

"I'll see you at lunch." she said as we separated into different classrooms.

I sat looking out the window while I waited for class to start. Finally, the teacher came in.

"Class, we have a new student. His name is Kim Jonghyun. Why don't you introduce yourself?" my teacher said.

I looked over at the new boy. "Oh God, blonde hair (Ring Ding Dong)." I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey. My name is Kim Jonghyun. I'm from Korea as well. Just that my parents wanted to transfer me here."

He had a very nice voice. It sounded strong. I could hear the little shrieks the girls in my class made.

"You'll be sitting next to Kyung Hee. Kyung Hee, please show him where you are."

I was shocked. There are other empty seats too, why me? I nervously waved. "Why so nervous? Get a grip." I thought.

I bet all the girls in the class were jealous of me. I laughed to myself. Man, I'm evil. The bell rang and we headed off to other classes. Sadly, I have the same class as the blonde kid.

---

"So, I heard there's a hot new kid." Luna said during lunch.

"Yeah, he had blonde hair. He's in one of my class." Min So proudly replied.

"But he's in most of Kyung Hee's classes." Kang Mi, my other bestfriend, said, surprising us.

"Wow! You're so lucky!" Luna said as Min So rolled her eyes.

---

We went back to our class and school passed by as usual. I headed home and did my homework. I was so bored as Doo Joon was out with his friends so I decided to talk a walk in the park. I sat on the swing and watched little children playing around happily. I remembered how I used to be like them. I miss those care-free days.

"Hey." a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

---

Ahh, well yeah. That was the first chapter. It's so short and so boring. Sorry, but it's 5.06am now where I'm from. I'm so sleepy but I just felt like writing a story and well, this came out. Oh well. I'll try my best to make the next chapter more awesome.

 

Till then, <3