Chapter 6

What Is Love?

Kyung Hee's POV

I had the most enjoyable yet tiring day ever. As I opened my door, six pair of eyes were staring at me.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" Where have you been?" Doo Joon shot questions at me.

Eh? Oh, of course. I went out at 8.30pm yesterday and came back at 7.30am today. 11 hours.

"Nothing happened to me. I'm fine. I've been out." I replied nonchalantly.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?"

"Oh, you called? I guess I was having too much fun, sorry."

It's true, I suppose.

"Wait.. Were you at some bar?!"

He literally sniffed me for presence of alcohol.

"Eww, don't do that. I wasn't. I told you I went to watch movies."

"Movies aren't that long!"

"You need my whole schedule? Okay then. We went shopping. Then we ate late dinner. Or supper, you can say. After that we shopped again until 12 midnight. We watched a movie. Then Jonghyun took me to the beach to watch the sunrise. Then I came back."

"Jonghyun?"

"Yes, Jonghyun. Oppa~ I'm tired! Will you let me sleep before making me answer all those questions?" I whined.

"Sure. But first, thank the oppas sitting on our couch one by one. They stayed up all night with me worrying about you."

"Aww! I'm loved. Thank you Dong Woon oppa, thank you Gikwang oppa, thank you Hyun Seung oppa, thank you Yoseob oppa and lastly, thank you Junhyung oppa! GOOD MORNING EVERYONE~!"

I shot them a huge grin and skipped up my room. I was feeling happy although I was sleepy. I decided to just change into pyjamas. I threw myself on the bed and went to sleep instantly.

---

When I woke up, I checked my phone to see how many missed calls there were. WOW! There were 19 from Doo Joon, 3 from Dong Woon, 15 from Gikwang, 4 from Hyun Seung, 9 from Yoseob and 5 from Junhyung. So there was a total of 55 missed calls. I'm amazed. I got up and took a long shower to compensate for not showering the previous day and for the start of this new day. I went downstairs to see Gikwang and Junhyung sleeping on the floor and Hyun Seung sleeping on the couch. I was guessing the others are in my brother's room. I took a long glance at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 2.30pm. I only slept for 6 hours. I decided to make late lunch for them.

---

After successfully making lunch, I went to my brother's room and knocked violently on the door.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS~! WAKE UP."

*bangbangbang*

Finally the door opened revealing a very pissed off face of Doo Joon.

"OH GOD. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

I pouted and being a crybaby since a kid, I made tears in my eyes. They were fake of course.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! Don't cry dongsaenggggg~!"

"Got you~! Heheh. I made lunch! Come and eat please."

"Urgh, bad girl! Thanks. I'll wake these 2 up. They're gonna be hard to deal."

"Okay oppa~"

I skipped downstairs to wake the other three.

"Hyun Seung oppa, wake up. I made lunch. It's (insert Hyun Seung's favourite food here)."

He instantly shot up and went to the kitchen. I giggled to myself and woke Junhyung next.

"Junhyung oppa, wake up. I made lunch. Hyun Seung is eating alone. You don't want him to finish it himself do you? Besides, if he finished it, you won't get to eat and you'll starve while he walks around with a fat belly."

He sat up and sleepily said "Nobody eats without me."

Then, he stumbled towards the kitchen and I could hear them fight over the food. I giggled to myself again. Next is Gikwang.

"Gikwang oppa, wake up. I made lunch."

I paused to think of a reason. Suddenly he pulled me into his arms. Eh?

"W-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't leave."

He was most probably having a nightmare, right?

"Uhm, I won't?"

It felt great. I don't know why, it just does. His arms were warm and soft. His touch made my skin tingle (is that the word? =x). I could stay that way for years. Wait, what am I thinking?! I'm Jonghyun's girlfriend for goodness sake. But Jonghyun doesn't make me feel what Gikwang made me feel. Oh stop it!

"Op-"

I was cut off by a yell.

--

Ooh~ who yelled eh? Heheh. The story got boring-er, yes? I guess it does. BUT NO WORRIES, I'm sure it'll soon get better. Teehee. Love you guys for reading <3