Chapter 5

What Is Love?

I'm really busy these few days so won't be updating a lot. And, I feel like this story is going nowhere.

---

"Y-y-your g-girl?" Kyung Hee stuttered.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in closer to her face.

"Yes. Yoon Kyung Hee, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Aww." I could hear the others say.

She turned even redder.

"I, err.. Uhm, I-I.."

"Yes?"

"I'd love to."

I smiled and pecked her lips. I let go of her waist and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go." I said, turning to the shocked group.

"Omo! Can you believe it?! He asked and she agreed!"

The girls started jumping around. I seriously do not understand girls these days.

"Ladies, come on. We need to shop, dinner, shop, movie." Minho interrupted.

"Oh, right."

We started off with a little window shopping for an hour. Then, we headed for dinner. We ate at an expensive restaurant and sat and talk for 45 minutes (10.45pm). Afterwards, we went for a little toilet break and shopped again until it was 11.45pm (shops here open until 1am).

"Come on! We stil have to queue up for tickets, drinks and popcorns!" Key loudly said.

We agreed and started walking to the booths. Minho and Kang Mi went to buy the tickets while Key, Min So, Taemin and Luna bought the popcorns and drinks.

"Waah, someone's lucky eh?" Hyun Ae nudged Kyung Hee.

"Anniyo. You're more lucky. Onew looks more mature than Jonghyun." she replied.

"Well, we're not really close. Although he is sweet. He helped me pay for my food."

"Aww, so sweet. Sweeter than Jonghyun, hehe."

"Who's sweeter than me?" I said, walking behind her.

"Aish, am I invisible to you?" I thought.

"Yah! Don't scare me. Nobody." she chuckled.

"I heard all of that, babe."

I pinched her cheeks and walked off to Onew.

"My girl thinks you're sweeter than me."

"Whoa, seriously?"

"Yeah, cause you paid for Hyun Ae's food."

"Why didn't you pay?"

"I forgot, hehe!"

"Then do something sweet for her."

"Like what? Oh! I know. Stall her for me. I'm gonna 'go to the toilet'." I winked.

I ran off to a jewellery store nearby and bought two necklaces. I told the person to engrave it. I'm not actually the type who wears necklaces, but sure, why not? One of the necklace had half a heart with the letters 'KJH' while the other had another half of a heart with the letter 'YKH'. I wore the second one and hid it under my shirt. I stuffed the other deep into my pocket so it won't drop off. I ran back and realised they were waiting for me.

"Come on! Let's go, we'll miss the show, hyung!" Taemin whined.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go."

The movie was scary. But it wasn't scary enough for Kyung Hee. I couldn't wrap my arms around her and comfort her. How pitiful. But despite that, I managed to sneak a kiss on her cheek. The movie ended and we left the theatre.

"I'm scared~." Luna said.

"Aww, don't be. I'll protect you." Key replied.

They just met. Oh, love is unpredictable after all. The guys decided to send the girls home but I told Kyung Hee I wanted to bring her somewhere.

"Where?"

"You'll see."

We slowly walked to the beach together.

"The beach? Why?"

"Want to watch the sunrise together?"

"OMO! Yes! That's my dream. But it's still in 2 hours or more."

"Hmm, then we'll sit in silence or talk."

"I prefer silence."

I'll remember that.

Eventually, she fell asleep on my beating heart. On my chest, actually. Somehow, I couldn't sleep. Hours passed and finally, the sun was going to rise.

"Babe, wake up. The sun is rising."

She shot up.

"Waaah... It's so pretty."

"Yeah, but not as pretty as you."

She blushed as I pecked her cheek. After the sun rose, I helped her up.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just close it."

"O-okay."

Luckily, her hair was tied. It made putting the necklace on an easier job. After putting it, I told her to open her eyes.

"D-did you buy it for me?"

"Ne. It's half of my heart with my initials on it, KJH."

I took out mine, hidden under the shirt.

"And this is half of your heart, with your initials - YKH." I continued.

"Y-you're so sweet."

Tears welled up her eyes.

"Don't cry."

I wiped her tears off. She nodded and tried to stop crying but failed. I pulled her into my arms gently. We stood there for minutes until no more tears could come out.

"So, who's sweeter? Me or Onew?"

"You, you."

I kissed her cheek.

"Okay, let's get you home."

I sent her home, despite being dead tired myself. It was already 7am then. She opened her door and proceeded to go in.

---

I won't be updating for awhile. Earliest might be in 3 days time. Maybe even in 5 days. Or 1 week? Who knows. Getting busy, sorry. My hands are tireddd. See you soon <3