Chapter 3

What Is Love?

Okay so I wasn't really busy today but I'm going to be busy tomorrow so I won't update. Heh. Actually, I'm kinda busy today. Hah, kay whatever. So here it is.

---

Jonghyun's POV

I thought I would hate my new school. But it wasn't what I thought it would be. I walked into my new school and I could see girls everywhere, screaming and pointing at me, just like how it was at my old school. I was used to this. When I reached my first class, the teacher introduced me.

"Class, we have a new student. His name is Kim Jonghyun. Why don't you introduce yourself?" she said.

All the girls started screaming except for one, sitting by the window. She looked at me and rolled her pretty eyes. Yes, she is pretty. Prettier than the other girls in this school. One look and I know I'm gonna stay here forever.

"Hey. My name is Kim Jonghyun. I'm from Korea as well. Just that my parents wanted to transfer me here."

"You'll be sitting next to Kyung Hee. Kyung Hee, please show him where you are."

I looked around and saw an arm nervously waving. So the girl by the window is Kyung Hee. The class passed by and the bell rang. Kyung Hee is in most of the classes I was in before lunch. School boringly passed and I went home. I dumped my bag in my room and changed into something comfortable and went downstairs to watch television. I browsed through the channels for an hour.

"Boring." I whispered to myself.

I decided to take a walk in the park. The park was better than the one near my old school. It was filled with children and there was a playground there as well. I walked over and saw a familiar face. "What is Kyung Hee doing here?" I thought. She was sitting on one of the swing and smiling to herself.

"Hey." I said.

She turned and stared at me for awhile. I was going to greet her again when she spoke.

"H-hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't I sit on the swing, watching children play?"

I chuckled in my heart.

"Oh, right."

I sat on the swing beside her. She was watching those little children for a few hours when she stood up.

"Bye."

"Where are you going?" I was asking the obvious.

"Home?"

"I'll send you home then."

She thought for awhile and slowly nodded. I followed her home from behind.

"I'm home now, bye."

So this is where she lives. I'll remember it. I nodded and started walking to my own house.

---

Later on at night, I decided to send her a text message. I got her number after school from one of her friends in lunch, Luna.

Conversation vv

To Kyung Hee: Good night.

From Kyung Hee: Who is this?

To Kyung Hee: Someone you know.

From Kyung Hee: Obviously? Who are you?

To Kyung Hee: You were with me just now.

From Kyung Hee: Jonghyun?

To Kyung Hee: Yeah.

From Kyung Hee: How did you get my number?

To Kyung Hee: I have my ways :)

I fell asleep. The next day when I woke up, I read a text I got last night.

From: Kyung Hee

Message: Whatever, good night. 

I smiled to myself and got ready for school.

---

Ohmyyy. Sorry guys. It's just chapter one and two from Jonghyun's POV.