she is getting marry

what in the world where love comes from?????

 

Chapter 5

The day after the event, Kris decides that he has to see his friend. He wants to make sure that the girl is okay after. He comes to her house when she is at home. She is really at home early recently. He thinks. There is awkward feeling between them. She is surprised when he opens the door to get in. she is seating at her portable table doing in nothing but looking at the wall.  She stares at her for  a while saying nothing. He greets her first with a sad smile saying that he understands her a bit now. When he tries to seat down near her, the doorbell rings ‘bing bong’. Both of them are surprised, she jumps of the table, holds his hand and leads him to her bedroom.

She says quietly, “Do not make a sound until she goes home.”

She closes the door and quickly opens the door for neighbor lady. The lady gets in the house. She seats down and asks the girl to seat down too. She holds the girl’s hand and says wit determined voice,

“ you do not have to worry about anything, my grandson likes you, and he will marry you at the end. He always listens to me, and I will make sure that he will see all your good characters. With my words, there is no need to worry about anything, I will make sure you will become my granddaughter-in-law.”

The girl seems reluctant to accept her offer. She knows who she is, so she knows that her grandson will never ever like a girl like her. The  woman continues to talk about how she will make her grandson to accept the girl as his wife.  She even walks around the house. She checks the kitchen and  asks,

“ If you are out of kim chi, come to my house and take some home. I make a lot of kim chi recently. If you have free time, come to talk with me. Now, I have something to do, so I will go home now.”

She leaves the house like a strong wind pass through her house. No more noise, the girl feels at ease for a bit. She likes the woman, but she cannot do anything to control her at all with all the nonsense she says. Min Hoo  gets in the living room. She says with cold voice,

“ I have to leave really soon. If you have something to say, hurry or I will leave?"

Kriss asks her with serious and haste tone, “what did the woman talk about. You will marry soon. That is ridiculous. How come a girl like you can marry? Haaaahahhah”

The girl gets angry  and says, “It is my business not your . if you want to make fun of me, I will listen to you later. Now I have to go.”

Kris looks at her with doubtful eyes and says when he gets out two of his ticket, “ this is a special meeting between fans and their idols. There will be a dinner with many great dishes. You complaint too much about not eating meat at your birthday, so these tickets are compensate for your loss. If you come, you can eat a lot of meat. It is on Christmas Eve, and I think you will not have anything to do right. The tickets have to be contributed fairly by lotto for the fans. You are so lucky to have these.”

She says with smocking voice, “so you give them for me. It will not be fair with your fans. What kind of idol are you?”

He says immediately, “ oh, I know you will say. This are extra  seats that I asked the organizer to add in, so everything will be fair for the fans. It is just you get special treatment that all.”

The girl looks at the tickets with unsure eyes and says, “ I am not sure about going. I am busy.”

He says with angry voice, “ you can sell them for at least five thousands wons for  fans, you know. It will help you to have a lot of meat for your Christmas.”

He throws the   tickets on the table and leaves the house when his friend is thinking about his great idea about earning some money. Kris is so angry for his friend’s ignorance. He treats her that special. He has to so all that for her, but what does she react to him. There is no appreciation from her at all. Then, the idea that she will marry someone gets into his mind. He has to think about it now.