her dark reasons

what in the world where love comes from?????

Chapter 3

            The girl is surprise when she hears her bell door ring. She opens the door and sees Kris. With unpleasant face and voice, she asks

 “ why you are you here again? I do not have time for you, so you should live now”

Kris gets in the house. His face was red because of anger. His eyes glares at her like some criminals. He sits down in the center of the room and gives sign for her to seat in front of him. He begins with rash voice,

“ I follow you for a while when you leave your work place, and I do not like what I see about you action.”

He hits the floor with his hand makes a loud sound. She is surprised with his unusual anger. He is looking straight at her in the eyes and continues,

“ Did you see the kid fell down and bleeding, you heartless woman, why didn’t you do anything to help him or at least inform his parents.”

The girl understands his anger now. She says with quiet voice without any feeling of guilt,

“ I want to help, but I am afraid that his parents will misunderstand and think that I am a  kidnapper or  a ert who trying to do something with the kid. Beside, when the kid cries his parents will comfort him anyway.”

Kris laughs at her stupid excuse. How a person can use such excuse to avoid helping a weak child. Then , he continues to accuse her,

“ what about the lady who fell down with her food scatter around, and you are working in a super market for Pete’s sake. Are you supposed to help your customer, and that woman is one off your customer to begin with. What is your excuse this time.”

The girl even smiles at his question and says with a harsh voice,

“ if that woman falls in the market, it is my duty to help her because I am afraid that the manager will scold me for not helping her. I was not at work. She is nothing to me. Do you think I will waste my time to help her? She has hands, so she can stand and pick up her food herself. Did you see her asking me to help? If she does, it might be my fault. How can you think a person like me to help other t begin our conversation with.”

Kris says with fuming voice,

“ I know you are a good person, so do not deny it. You was such a great kid when I met you. Only few years, why you change too much? Do you have any pity for the kid who was extorted? The kid was crying, and you just stood  there and smile like watching something funny.”

She disagrees with him, so she answers immediately,

“ I actually did a kid a favor by not helping him. He could have a chance to train himself to become better. It was a rare chance for him to have such opportunity to have people beating a crap out of him. If he is a man, he should train to become stronger and revenge those guys. Hahhahahhahah, it will be fun to see if he can beat a crap out of those gangster kids. Do you?" 

Kris is surprised with her response and asks

“Was you ever bullied before? “

The girl smiles with big grin,

“ yes, I was bullied but in the different way. I was always lonely, so I was really afraid to get bullied. Therefore, I had to avoid that by bullying other weaker kids. I was lone wolf when I was in school, and no one dared to approach me. It was fun when your fear became your strength. I pitied for those whom I beat up at that times. I owned them some apologies.”

Krin shakes his head because he can not believe how wicked his friend has become. She seems to think about herself only. She did not care about anyone, and even she had to step on other to get her ways, she would be glad to do so without any guilt. He has to look at her with different ways now. He begins to afraid of her madness and her dark reasons. What can he do now? Then, he runs out of her house without any words. He can see her smiling face when  he leaves.