her life

what in the world where love comes from?????

Chapter 2

It is two months from last time Kris came to his friend’s house. He  is busy with his work that he almost forget what ever happen between them. He misses his stupid friend a little now.  He also kind of misses her food.  He can take the rest of the day off now. He wonders if he should come to see his friend or his lovely girlfriend. However, he has seen his girlfriend a lot recently, so may be his friend will be better idea for today.

He prepares his made up to disguise as middle age man. He leaves the house around 6 p.m. , so he does not have to wait for her so  long because she usually gets home at 9 p.m. His plan is perfect until he sees his friend get out of the supermarket. She finishes her work early today, and she is walking home now. He decides to follow her to see if she goes somewhere because it is unexpected for her to go home this early.

She heads straight back to her house for his surprise. On the way home, there is a gang of middle school students trying to extort money out of a little guy. The little boy has thick glasses on his face; his shirt is neatly put in his pants. He is exactly a nerd from head to toes.

One boy in the gang raises his fist to the poor guy face to threaten him to get his allowance. The poor guy can only cry and reluctantly give the money for those gangster kids. The thing that pisses Kris off is his friend watching the whole thing and does not do anything. She even smiles at the whole scene like she enjoys it.

Then, she just walks away like nothing happens on her way. Min Hoo lets her walk a little bit far, and he jumps in to break  the scene. He takes the money back for the guy and comforts him with kind words.

He hurries to run to catch his friend again. This time, he sees her pass a women who have her foods laying down on the stress. She falls down because she can not see her way with all the food that she carries in with both of her hands. His friend does nothing, she even walk away to avoid to help the poor woman to get up. He really disappoints about his friend now. She helps the woman get up and collect her food.

Then, he catches up with his friend to see that a little kid about two years old falls on the streets. He is bleeding, but  his parents seems too busy to talk with their friends, so they do not notice him. His friend do not even help the kid to get up, but she also walks away without saying anything like she does not see anything. However, he sees her clearly looking at the kid’s eyes before she leaves the scene. He can not believe how she can be this ignorance toward other people. She is too cold heart to even bother to help anyone. He can understand now how he can ignore his kindness. What can he do to help her now?