Chapter 2

Virtual Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Tao already ran away from Baekhyun before he could do anything to him. Baekhyun keep on talked about how he badly wanted to smack Tao’s head. His friends only giggled because they knew that Tao would defence himself using his wushu stick. “ What if Tao hits you using his wushu stick?”, Yixing asked.

 

“ I’ll make sure that I break his wushu stick before he can touch it”

 

“ Don’t you think it’s too cruel?”

 

“ Yeah, he is even cruel than me because he is using my eyeliner to draw a freaking panda cartoon on the window”, Baekhyun felt so annoyed when he remember what Tao did to his eyeliner. “ I will squishing like a meat ball and throwing him into the sea that full of white sharks”, Luhan only shook his head when talked like that about that. “ Hey, Tao just a dumb kid that only love Gucci and wushu stick. How about I buy you new eyeliner ?”, Luhan didn’t want to see Baekhyun rant like a woman on period.

 

“ Hell yeah, his panda too. SERIOUSLY, LU? YOU’LL BUY NEW EYELINER FOR ME? OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOU LUHAN !”, he hugged Luhan and Luhan only patted his back.

 

            “  What is going on over there?”, Kyungsoo pointed at lobby. Luhan and Baekhyun broke their friendly hugs. “ That’s weird, something happened? Let’s go there !”, Yixing walked and left them.

 

“ Hey, I’m the one should excited and curious here!”, Baekhyun followed Yixing. Xiumin looked at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo looked at Luhan.

 

“ Should we just ignore and went to the class or ..”

 

“ Kyungsoo! Xiumin! Luhan! Come here, faster!”, Baekhyun shouted at them. They didn’t have any choice but to follow what Baekhyun said. “ What is the interesting thing here?”, Xiumin yawned to show his boring looks. “ Can you just see them. I mean 6 boys. Gosh, they are so handsome”, Baekhyun fanboying on them.

 

“ Who are they?”

 

“ Why I feel like I saw them before... but I don’t remember. Wait, now I remember. , I know them.”

 

“ Huh? You know them?”, Luhan looked at Baekhyun with his confused face.

 

“ I explain about it later. , can you not push me”, Baekhyun pushed the girl because the girl pushed him too hard until his face pushed on someone back.

 

            Suddenly, one of the students came out from the crowd and stand infront of Jongin. “ oppa, I make cupcakes. I hope you’ll accept it”, the girl said while showing her cupcakes to Jongin. Jongin only smirked before slapped the girl’s hands. The cupcakes all over the floor, everyone laughed at her because Jongin rejected her. The girl ran away to her friends and she cried because of embarrassed.

 

“ Hey, you !”, Kyungsoo suddenly shouted at Jongin. Everyone looked at Kyungsoo and shocked at Kyungsoo. Even his friends didn’t believe that Kyungsoo just called that boy a ? Well, that was new level for them because Kyungsoo was a polite person.

 

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and he walked to him. “ You called me ?”, Jongin crossed his arms while looking at him. “ I don’t think that you are deaf, ”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter