Chapter 5

Virtual Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “ I’m home”, Sehun said as he closed the door. He took off his shoes and went to the kitchen. He was thirsty and tired. The house always empty because his friends were busy. Sehun sighed softly.

 

            “ Hey, are you okay?”, Suho walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He took a bottle of mineral water and threw at Sehun before he grab for himself. “ I thought you are not here”, Sehun said. He looked at Suho whom drink his own water. Sehun felt odd because he knew Suho always went to his father company. Well, his father was a strict when it came to work. “ I told my father that I’m not feeling well today”, Sehun heard the latter chuckled. “ What the hell, you lied to him. He believe what you said to him?”, Suho nodded to answer Sehun’s question.

 

            Both of them went to the living room, Sehun threw his bag on the table. He joined Suho on the couch. “ How was your session with Luhan?”, Sehun smiled when he remember back with his baby deer. No wonder he could feel a connection with him for the first time when they talked. Luhan looked so familiar for him, he didn’t know how but the feeling was there. Luhan was his baby deer.

 

            Suho shook his head when he saw Sehun in his own world. “ Sehun!”, Suho shouted his name and Sehun realized that Suho was waiting his answer. He cleared his throat and said,” Well, fine. He teach me and the way he explain is better than our teacher. He is smart and pretty than a girl”, Sehun said. Suho laughed at him because Sehun was comparing Luhan with a girl. He also admitted that Luhan more pretty than a girl.

 

            “ When they will going back home?”, he looked at his watch. “ They will be back at 7.30 pm, why?”, Suho asked him. He looked at Sehun already got up. “ I’m hungry, let’s eat outside. I can’t wait for them. I’m going to change my clothes, you get ready now if you want to join me”, Sehun left him and he went straight to his room.

 

            “ Aish, this kid”, Suho went to his room and started to change his clothes.

 

---

            “ Luhan, can you accompany me to buy some ingredients?”, Yixing stood infront of Luhan. Luhan looked at Yixing, he nodded. “ Sure, Yixing. You want me to accompany you now?”, Yixing pulled Luhan to get from his bed. Luhan took his cap and his wallet, he shoved his phone in his pocket.

 

            “ Xiumin, we are going out so take care of our house, okay?”, Xiumin only nodded. Then, he shouted at them. “ Please buy chocolate for me! I’m craving for chocolate,now”, Luhan said okay to Xiumin before he closed the door.

 

            Luhan walked beside Yixing. “ What you want to cook this night, Yixing?”, he asked him. “ I don’t know to be honest. So, what you want to eat?”, Luhan was thinking for a while. “ I feel want to eat spaghetti, can you cook spaghetti for dinner?”, Yixing chuckled. “ Yes, Lu ge.”, they were talking until the bus arrived.

 

            15 minutes later, they arrived infront of the mall. “ Let’s go to Chocolate shop. I’m scared that we forget to Xiumin’s favourite chocolate”, they went to the shop. While Luhan was busy trying to find Xiumin’s favourite. He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter