CHAPTER 4

Virtual Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “ Luhan ! Luhan !”, someone shouted his name when he was busy talking with his friends. Yixing poked Luhan and he stopped talk with them. “ What’s wrong, Taehyung?”, Luhan asked him. “ Mr. Cho wants to see you now at his office”, he told Luhan.

 

            “ Thank you, Taehyung”, he smiled at him. “ You’re welcome”, he said before heading to his friends. “ Why Mr. Cho wants to see you?”, Baekhyun asked him. Luhan shrugged because he didn’t know. “ Maybe he needs my help, I guess. Okay, see you later”, he waved at them and went to the office.

 

            Luhan was thinking all the way to the office, he didn’t think that he failed in his subject. He shook his head to erase negative thought.

 

            ‘ Think positive, Lu’

 

            When he opened the officer door, the first person he saw is Sehun. ‘ Why Sehun is here?’, Luhan took a deep breath and walked to his teacher.

 

            “ Hello, Mr. Cho”, he smiled at Mr. Cho. “ Hi, Sehun”, Sehun smiled at him, his heart beating so fast. “ Mr. Cho, why you are calling me?”, he asked Mr. Cho. “ Hello, Luhan. Why don’t you have seat first?”, Luhan sat down beside Sehun. The first time he sat next to his handsome crush. He felt so happy until wanted to jump from the building. Wait, why he was so excited. He slapped his own cheek and made them shock with his weird behaviour.

 

            “ I’m sorry, Mr. Cho. I feel a mosquito on my cheek. Hehehe, sorry”, he felt want to slap his face again because of his stupid excuse. His cheeks suddenly turn red when he remember about his handsome crush. What the hell, he just realized that he had a crush on Oh Sehun. 

 

            “ Luhan, are you okay? Did mosquito bite you to hard?”, Sehun asked him. He shook his head and looked at Mr. Cho. “ The reason I call you here is I want you to teach Oh Sehun in Mathematics since Sehun is weak in this subject. You are going to be his tutor until he get score A in Mathematics. I’m sure you can be a good tutor to him since you are the best student in Mathematics”, Mr. Cho said to him. Luhan tried to digest the words Mr. Cho said to him.

 

            “ I’m sure you want to help your friend, right?”, Luhan only nodded at Mr. Cho. “ Okay, you guys discuss when you’re going to start and I’m want to check the papers now. So, thank you, Luhan for helping me. Sehun learn everything from him, he is a smart boy”, Mr. Cho said to Sehun before he continue his work.

 

            Both of them walked out from the office, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter