CHAPTER 3

Virtual Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           After recess, they went to their class. Suddenly their heard someone slapped his own forehead. “ What’s wrong, Luhan?”, Kyungsoo asked him. Luhan sighed and looked at them. “ I forget to bring my mathematics book !”, Luhan said in panic tone. “ Don’t worry, Luhan. We still have 10 minutes left before the class start. You know, Mr. Cho always late for our class”, Baekhyun patted Luhan’s back and asked Kyungsoo to accompany Luhan.

 

            “ I’m sorry, Kyungsoo. Maybe you should go back to the class”

 

            “ It’s okay. I’m your friend, right?”, Kyungsoo smiled at him.

 

            While waiting for Luhan to find his book, Kyungsoo saw Sehun and his friends. Kyungsoo poked Luhan waist and Luhan told him to wait for a while. Luhan didn’t care what happened. Kai saw them and approached them with Sehun. Sehun saw one of  Luhan’s friends. The others didn’t care and just passed both of them except Kai and Sehun.

 

            “ Kyungsoo, you said you are my friend but why you are poking me?”, Luhan closed his locker and he turned around. He was speechless because he saw Sehun. He didn’t care about Kai and his friend, Kyungsoo for a while.

 

            “ Hey, kids. Do you still remember me?”, Kai smirked at Luhan. Luhan rolled his eyes. “ Wait, who are you? Did we talk before?”, Kai pushed Luhan on his locker. Luhan bited his lips because surprised with Kai’s action. “ Hey, you. Get your hands off from my friend !”, Kyungsoo shouted at Kai. Kai ignored what Kyungsoo said and he was focus on Luhan.

 

            Kai caressed Luhan’s cheek while Luhan gulping. He didn’t expect this will happening. “ Kai, I think this is enough”, the voice that made Luhan’s heartbeat beating so fast. Sehun pulled Kai from Luhan and Luhan thanked to Sehun because save him from Kai. “ I’m sorry, Luhan. My friend is a bit crazy after you punching his face. Maybe you should him more so his brain will cooperating with him”, Sehun smiled Luhan. Luhan felt that his heart will exploding at that time.

 

            Kyungsoo pulled Luhan from them. Before he left, he even glared at Kai and Sehun.  Sehun didn’t give any reaction but Kai was smirking at him? He shook his head and brought Luhan to their class.

 

            “ What take you so long to get your math book?”, Xiumin was worry about them. Kyungsoo looked at his watch before talking to Xiumin. “ Sorry, something happened to us so that’s why we are late for 9 minutes. Just 9 minutes, Xiumin not half hour-“, Kyungsoo put his book on the table.

 

            “ Yeah, Xiumin. Sorry, a crazy guy disturb me but thanks to someone stop that guy from disturbing me”, Luhan said. “ Who is that guy?”, Yixing asked. Before Luhan answered Yixing’s question someone interrupted their conversation.

 

            “ That guy is me”, Kai answered proudly.

 

            “ Go away, you freak”

 

            “ I’m here not to see you but this cutie”, Kai pinched Kyungsoo’s cheek but Kyungsoo slapped his hand. “ What’s your name cutie?”, Kai asked in his y voice and didn’t care that Kyungsoo slapped his hand. The girls in the jealous and angry because Kai talked to Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo being rude to Kai.

 

            “ My name is Kai. Nice to meet- ouch ! Suho, can you not pull my ear?”, Kai screamed as Suho kept pulling his ear. “ I’m sorry for disturbing you guys. My friend is being stupid  but if you don’t mind. Please excuse us to our place. Anyways, my name is Suho”, Suho dragged Kai by pulling his ear.

 

            Everyone in the class laughed at the scene and Kai couldn’t stop cursing Suho because making him embarrassed in the class. “ You didn’t tell me that they in our class”, Luhan whispered at Baekhyun. “ I wanted to tell but you guys are busy talking about something else”, Baekhyun looked at Luhan.

 

            Mr. Cho was late because of a small meeting with teachers for an event. The students excited to know about it and they even force Mr. Cho to tell them but Mr. Cho didn’t want to tell them.

 

            Luhan didn’t focus in the class. He kept looking at Sehun infront of him. He felt want to slap his own face because he not focus in the class.

 

            ‘ Why I feel something weird in my stomach? I never feel like this before to someone. Why this guy making myself weird? Maybe I just like his face, I think so’, Luhan shrugged before throwing glance to Oh Sehun.

 

            ‘ Are you okay?’

 

            Luhan looked at Kyungsoo when he received a small note. He replied to Kyungsoo’s note.

 

            ‘ Yeah, I’m okay.’

 

            ‘ Really? I don’t think so because I catch you looking at Sehun’

 

            Luhan blushed as he read the note. Kyungsoo grinned at him. Damn, Luhan felt so embarrassed. “ Luhan, can you come here and show the class how to solve this problem”, Mr. Cho called him. Everyone looked at him include Sehun. “ What the hell, Luhan face is red? This is weird”, Baekhyun said and Yixing kinda agreed, Luhan never blushed before.

 

            Luhan went to infront and showed them how to solve. Thanks to God, Luhan was smart in Mathematics. Before Luhan return at his seat, Sehun smiled at him. His heart felt burst anytime.

 

            Sehun wanted to talk with Luhan but Luhan and Kyungsoo already gone. They left his other friends, he wanted to know but he kept it. “ Hey, I need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter