Chapter 1

Virtual Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         “ BYUN BAEKHYUN, PLEASE WAKE UP ! WE ARE GOING TO LATE TO SCHOOL IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP-“ , Kyungsoo shouted at Baekhyun while knocking his frying-pan with wooden spoon. Baekhyun growled before throwing his pillow to Kyungsoo. “ I’M AWAKE . I’M AWAKE.” , Baekhyun woke up lazily. He didn’t realize that Kyungsoo threw his pillow at his face. Kyungsoo already ran away before Baekhyun could cursed him.

 

        ‘ Haish, what a wonderful day to start my day with their voices’, Luhan only could shake his head. He went down to get his breakfast and only saw Yixing preparing their breakfast. Yixing saw Luhan and he smiled. “ Good morning, Luhan.”. Yixing served Luhan’s breakfast on the table. Luhan bid him a good morning before he sat on the chair. After Yixing prepared their breakfast, he joined Luhan. “ Smell so good ! Yixing or Kyungsoo make this breakfast?”, Xiumin went to their dining room. “ I’ll make dinner today since Yixing make us breakfast”, Kyungsoo said. “ Who else knows how to cook besides both of you?”, Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “ Hey, if you do that again. I’ll poke your eyes using this fork. Anyways, where’s Tao?”, everyone started to look around. “ What the hell, Tao..”, Luhan gasped before he started to laugh at him. “ Luhan ! My eyes are not okay for today, my eyes are making me like a panda somehow”, they laughed at Tao’s statement. “ You already look like a real panda, why you need to wear glasses to school?”, Baekhyun commented on Tao’s face. Tao ignored Baekhyun and started to eat his breakfast before going to school.

 

         “ Are you working today, Luhan?”, Xiumin asked him eventhough he already knew Luhan working today. Luhan only nodded his head. “ Since when Luhan is working?”, Yixing’s question made everyone slapped their own forehead. “ Why the hell are you guys slapping your own forehead? Don’t you guys feel hurt?”, Baekhyun as diva facepalming Yixing and Yixing only gave him what-is-wrong-with-you face. “ I think you need to go to surgery. I’m afraid something on your brain that causes’ amnesia, Yixing.”, Yixing only nodded and asked Kyungsoo if he free today to accompany him to see doctor.

 

        Kyungsoo slammed his head on the table because he didn’t know how to fix Yixing. Maybe he should accompany him or he should check his brain too because he felt he needed it. “ I’m done, let’s go to school now or we’ll be late”, diva got up from his seat and brought his plate to the sink. “ He is the one who wakes up late and remind us that we late go to school”, Kyungsoo mumbled but Baekhyun managed to catch what Kyungsoo said about him. “ I know what you are saying, Mr. Do !”, Baekhyun screamed from the kitchen. The others also got up to put their dirty plates in the sink. “ Why are you guys let me wash these plates-“, Baekhyun complained about he needed to take care of his beautiful hands and he should not washing plates. “ Serve you right, who ask you to wake up so late”, Tao said. Baekhyun only glared at Tao while others laughed at diva Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter