Unofficial Honeymoon

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again, Happyhatts is the pen, and Bobo is the mastermind. Seriously this chapter is genius~

 

The previous week had been hectic for Seolhyun and Hyejeong. Seolhyun had been a Korean voting ambassador, as well as the new model for Sprite, while Hyejeong had been busy filming for Channel AOA as well as a couple of photoshoots. And because of all that, both were tried. Physically, as well as mentally, from the relationship problems they had been having. And because of that, their manager had decided to give them a short trip as their reward. A trip to a nearby beach resort, with no cameras, no directors. Just the two of them, and a large amount cash supplied graciously by FNC. Besides, it was time to focus on other members as well, with Mina and her drama, and Choa with her shows, it would good to focus on the others as well.

Seolhyun let off a laugh as she and Hyejeong made their way to their room, their suitcases trundling noisly behind them. It had been a long week, and being able to spend a couple of uninterruped days with Hyejeong at a beach resort... it was heaven.

She eagerly plugged in the key card, and the response came with a satisfying 'beep'. The door unlocked itself, and the two girls strided in.

Seolhyun froze upon entry. There was something there, that she knew didn't just appear in every hotel room.

Red rose petals decorated the floor, spread beautifully across. Seolhyun followed the trail along the short corridor. Her eyes traced the petals... they led to a sight that brought happiness to her eyes. A big, white emperor-sized bed in the middle of the living room, as well as a steel pole attached from the ceiling to the floor. 

Seolhyun slowly turned around, and in came Hyejeong hauling two suitcases, a proud smile on her face.

'You like it?'

'I...... i'm speechless Dongie...'

'I guess a thank you would be nice...' Hyejeong pouted. And Seolhyun found herself falling even more in love with her girlfriend.

'You... did this...?'

'You think the staff put rose petals in every room? Yes I did this...' Hyejeong blushed.

'Dongie......'

Hyejeong laughed as she saw the look on Seolhyun's face. 'Babe, you're gonna have to put on a show for me tonight.'

Seolhyun walked up to Hyejeong, and gave her alluring on her lips. She preceeded to whisper in Hyejeong's ear, 

'Anything for you babe.'

With a seducing wink, she headed for the suitcases and started to unpack.

Hyejeong smirked. 'I guess i'll be looking forward to tonight.'

 

The two unpacked, joking around the whole time. They were at a resort, and the atmosphere was light and heavenly. Topics came endlessly, and laughter came with heavenly waves. Being a beach resort, there was undoubtly a beach there. The hotel sat in the middle of the beach, with a endless stream of golden flowing on either side. And in front of the golden, stood the mighty ocean. The sun was blazing and the water was clear, and the water was practically see through. The golden sand and the sky-blue wate... combined to make the perfect canvas for the perfect trip, as well as the resting place for the two angels. 

After unpacking, the two girls decided to go to the beach. They packed up what they needed, and hand in hand, they skipped to the beach, hand in hand. Hyejeong was in a brave bikini with a towel wrapped around her lower half. And obviously, there were always a certain amount of eyes on her. Seolhyun,being naturally shy, had taken a more modest approach. She had put on her bikini in the bathroom, then put on a robe, to the disagreement. The two found a secluded area in the beach. It was almost like a small beach hut, with a straw roof an everything. Beach chairs were inside to let them rest. The perfect public yet not-so public spot.

'Babe, you want to go in the water?' Hyejeong asked eagerly.

'Yah, why did you think we came here...'

'Did you put on sunscreen?'

'Did you?'

'In the hotel...'

'Ah ...' Seolhyun grumbled.

'It's ok Seol, I brought some.'

Hyejeong reached in her bag, and pulled out a small bottle of sunscreen. She smiled, then handed it to Seolhyun. But surprisingly, the girl kept her hands to herself.

'Dongie...' She nagged.

'What do you want.'

'What?' Seolhyun asked, surprised.

'I know that. Whenever you say 'dongie' like that, it means you want something.'

Seolhyun blushed.

'Deh... what can I do for you, princess?'

Seolhyun blushed even further.

'Dongie... can you...um...'

'Yea?'

'Put it on... for me? The sunscreen...'

This time it was Hyejeong's turn to blush. The prospect of rubbing oil over Seolhyun's nearly body...seemed very inviting.

'Anything for you babe.. ta-take off... your robe....

Seolhyun trned around. She ripped of her robe, and showed her barely dressed body to Hyejeong, her hands at her chest, as if trying to hide something. Her cheeks were flushed, and she looked away.

This prospect......was very inviting indeed.

Having filmed 'Law of the Jungle' recently, Seolhyun's body was slightly tanned, coming out as an exotic brown. In other words, the prefect beach body. And truth be told, she looked more like a goddess than a human being. Her hair was being tousled by the wind, and it waved in the air, showing off Seolhyun's perfect v-line. Then to her body...

Her bikini was simple. A two piece. A red two piece. It clung to her chest tightly, and it showed off a lot more than Seolhyun wanted it too. Her stomach was toned and tanned, and her waist was tight. Due to the conditioning of FNC, her was tight, yet not too large. Her chest,to her waist, to her . The perfect S-line. Her tights were slim, yet not too skinny so that there were still curves to them. There was a reason Seolhyun was so famous, and was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter