Heartbreak

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(If you don't remember what's gong on, re-read the second haf of the previous chapter :)

 

 

Seolhyun you......

you......

Slapped me?

We used to love each other you know......

 

Hyejeong let her arms fall to the side, no longer trapping Seolhyun.

The smaller girl looked away. She didn't dare face what she had done.

What have I done......

Should I say something?

She frantically turned back to the girl lumbering in front of her.

'Hye-'

Seolhyun felt her tongue freeze.

Hurt started emanating from her face.

 

Hyejeong stood simply in front of her, arms by her side, hanging limb.

The right side of her cheek burnt a sore red.

But there was more...

There seemed to be a shadow floating about Hyejeong. Around her eyes, her forehead.

Seeping into those lifeless eyes.

 

Seolhyun ws breathing hard, unsure of what had happened.

How did it come to this...

Seolhyun what have you done...

 

Hyejeong then turned away. From that day on, she never spoke to Seolhyun.

 

Everyone in the dorm felt something happened. It was impossible not too. Hate seemed to float in the air whenever the two in the same room. Neither would talk a lot, and they would try to resist laughter. Everyone in the dorm was affected. The members would try tdivide themselves into two groups, with the sole purpose of seperating the two. It was tiresome... yet it was the only thing they could do from keeping the group from falling apart.

This worked in the dorm. From time to time. But soon, their performances were starting to be affected. When the two visuals don't really try in a group... the performance isn't exactly what one would call 'exciting'. They started losing music shows, and even the fancams were getting dislikes.

Weeks passed, and Seolhyun started going out later and later with every night. Before long, she was regularly breking curfew, and sometimes she would arrive half-drunk, her face apple-red. She was breaking rules. Regulations.

And yet, nobody dared to do anything. Jimin and Choa never reported anything. At least Seolhyun still managed to wake up.

Hyejeong on the other side, was failing miserably at every thing. She was turning in early, waking up late. During interviews she would rarely speak, let alone laugh.

She was falling deeper, and deeper.

But all this time, she had been thinking.

She refused to let her relationship stay at such a point.

With Seolhyun going out night after night, she knew something was going on.

Something.

With someone.

Hyejeong shook her head.

She wasn't just about to tell her members was she.

Hyejeong sighed.

Why is it always him...

Hyejeong pulled her cell, and dialed in Jackson's number.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the line, Jackson Wang didn't answer his phone.

He couldn't. 

He was in the toliet.

But there was someone who could.

Kim Seolhyun walked towards the sofa, and picked up the ringing phone.

Having the day off, she had decided to crash at Jackson's place, since he had managed to live alone. There was nothing to do at the dorm anyways. Furthermore, she prefered to stay with him that anything else. The sun was shining, though the air was cold. It was the perfect weather to stay indoors, and just do nothing with the person she liked.

She frowned as she saw the contact pop up on his phone. There was even a cute emoji next to that name.

That name...

Damnit it all...

Seolhyun picked up the phone, and declined the call.

 

Hyejeong blinked as she heard the line go dead.

That call went through...

Jackson rejecting my calls....?

What's going on....

 

Seolhyun unlocked the phone. She went in, and deleted the call record.

Would she need to do more than that?

She quickly set the phone down as Jackson re-appeared outside of the toilet.

'Jackson sweetie... come here....' Seolhyun sweetly, patting the vacant spot next to her on the couch.

Jackson blushed. Having Kim Seolhyun tell you to 'come here' isn't exactly what you would expect to hear every day.

'Yea...?' He said quickly, trying to hide the redness fusing out onto his cheeks.

He sat down comfortably, and found Seolhyun pouting at him.

He blushed even harder.

How could anyone get themselves to resist her?

'Jackson... you were gone for so long....'

'I.... I was gone for two minutes...'

'So? Does it matter?'

'Seol I was at the toilet...'

'Not a minute goes by that I don-'

'Seolhyun, don't say that.'

'Why?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter