Drunk

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Shin Hyejeong. I promise to never leave you. No matter what.'

'No matter what?'

'Even if you leave me...and forget me... i'll still stay by your side.'

 

 

 

This certain part of their conversation lingered in Seolhyun's mind.

Today, the promise had been broken.

She had left Hyejeong. Completely. Broken her promise.

 

After the huge fight, Hyejeong had contiuned to cry. She fled her room, and contiuned wailing, but Seolhyun had taken a completely approach. After wiping the tears that had fallen from her eyes, she finished packing her bag, she left without Hyejeong. After applying for transfer for the furthest seat from Hyejeong's she went back to Seoul alone. The rest of the members had gone for a CF shoot, and they two had the dorm to themselves for a day. Orginally Seolhyun would've  been overjoyed for the extra day off. 

But now...

Meanwhile, Hyejeong was a blur of emotions.

She had cried so much her eyes were sore and red. Veins were slowly starting to show, and even her voice was hoarse. She had stuff her bag full, and barely caught the flight back to Seoul. 

Hyejeong had been depressed in her life before. But never had something like this happened. The times she was depressed before... they were for noble reasons. And because, she had many people beside her, supporting her.

This was different.

This time, she was alone.

There was no one beside her.

Her mind raced as she desperately thought of something she could do.

She wasn't about to tell her members what happened.

Her manager would kill her if he found out.

In the end, there was only one choice. 

Why is it him again...

 

So after she had laid down her luguage at the empty dorm, Hyejeong rung Jackson on her cell.

 

'Jackson...'

'Hello Noona... what's u-'

'Come out tonight. We're going drinking.'

'What-'

'ARE YOU COMING OR NOT'

'sure but when-'

'RIGHT NOW!'

'Wher-'

'YOU KNOW WHERE DAMNIT'

'Hyeje-'

Hyejeong hung up. She didn't want to talk anymore. All she wanted... was to forget everything.

 

Jackson blinked after he heard the line go dead. All he knew was that something had happened. He rushed to get changed, and borrowing a van from his manager, he quicky raced to the small bar he and Hyejeong usually went to. Went he got there, he flung open the door, and stepped in. He squinted his eyes through the dark environment, but Hyejeong was nowhere to be seen. Frowning, he walked further inside, and in the corner... he saw a girl with long hair, spawled over a table.

Jackson reacted immmediately, and ran over to the small table. There were at least five bottles of soju on the table, and all five of them were empty. His face morphed in grimace as he slowly acknowledged the sight in front of him.

'Hyejeong?'

No response.

'HYEJEONG!'

Still nothing.

With caring hands, he shook Hyejeong's shoulder.

Hyejeong woke up with a jump.

'Whoa... you're... finally here...'

Jackson sat down beside Hyejeong, and took a slow look at her face.

'Jesus Hyejeong... what happened to you...'

'Nothing... i'm fine...'

'You're clearly not.'

'I want to talk.'

Jackson stood back up, and grabbed Hyejeong by the arm.

'I'm getting you out of here...'

'No you're not...'

'I am. You need to rest.'

'If you do that-'

'I AM going to'

'I'm calling the police...'

Jackson froze. After considering his options, he sat back down. 

'So! How can I help you Hyejeong?'


And just like that, Hyejeong started her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter