Promise

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was getting late.

 

But for the girls, the night had only begun.

 

Seolhyun was laying on top of Hyejeong, and she was kissing her hard.

 

And Hyejeong didn't mind at all. After all, there was no better place there could be.

 

Seolhyun kissed Hyejeong with the fiery passion that burned in her heart. It was getting late, and with her busy schedule, she would usually be dying to get some sleep. Tonight, however, was different. Hyejeong had just seen her parents (or so she thought so), and had come back crying in her arms. Something had clearly happened, and, except from wine, there was only one way Seolhyun knew how to take Hyejeong's troubles away. 

The two were both immersed in the kiss, completely oblivious of their surroundings. Their tongues were moving together in sync, twisting and turning. Moans began to sound here and there, and with each moan they seemed to get more and more aroused. Hands started to roam around, up and down backs, grabbing hold of anything they could find, they were getting closer and closer. Their bodies started to react, moving and squriming slightly, hoping for contact from what as behind the thin layers of fabric. Seolhyun could feel Hyejeong's chest slowly sticking up, and rubbing them against her's, there was this insatiable feeling of wanting more...

Until broke apart, absolutely breathless, gasping for air. Hyejeong, still laying below Seolhyun, raised her arm to swat the hair covering her face, revealing a panting Seolhyun. Her cheeks were apple red, and the redness was spreading down her neck, slowly down to her chest. The top two buttons had somehow been miracously unbottoned, and from the angle Hyejeong was she could see a lot more that she expected.

So she's wearing black today... is it a matching set?

And seeing her girlfriend in such a flustered state, it Hyejeong even more. She moved her legs to get on top of Seolhyun, but the other girl planted her arms firmly on Hyejeong's shoulders, not allowing her to move. Hyejeong stared up at Seolhyun in surprise.

'Seolhyun? What are you...'

'Hyejeong... I know you've been through a lot lately...'

'Seolhyun baby...'

'And I know you've been under a lot of stress and pressure... so tonight...erm tonight... let...let me...'

'Yes?'

'Let me take the reins Hyejeong. Just lie down and relax.'

Hyejeong tilted her head back in surprise. Usually Seolhyun was the more passive and shy, but tonight, she was acting very differently. And Hyejeong didn't mind at all. She lay back down as h.er heart began to beat, wondering Seolhyun would do for her.

Seolhyun started slow, letting Hyejeong feel the pleasures of mere contact. She sat on top of Hyejeong, he legs on either side of Hyejeong's waist. With a lost expression on her face, she pullled off the shirt on her body, bit by bit. Each button came off slowly, deliberately. When they had come undone, the centre of Seolhyun's chest, as well as her stomach were visible, and Hyejeong was practically drooling from the sight.She gave Hyejeong a lengthy kiss, letting her tongue connect with Hyejeong's tasting each other deeply. When they seperated, Hyejeong was crossed eyed.

Seolhyun continued, but she let Hyejeong's mouth rest. She placed her hand on Hyejeong's cheek, then guided her head down to the pillow, signalling for her to relax. After Hyejeong obliged, Seolhyun began to work her magic on Hyejeong's body. She started at Hyejeong's ear, nibbling on the lobe, then moved lower, nibbling on Hyejeong's neck. Feeling the familiar sensation, Hyejeong moaned and lifted her head, inviting Seolhyun in, giving her more access. 

'Ah baby... don't stop....'

Seolhyun gave one last of Hyejeong's neck, then sat up straight, towering over Hyejeong like a goddess. With a y puft of her breath, she strugged off the half-buttoned shirt off her shoulders, revealing her milky white chest, and a black bra that covered her chest. She tilted her head and her hands slowly crawled to her back, but she froze mid-way, and turned her head back to Hyejeong. With a flick of head, she guestured towards her back.

Hyejeong wasted no time. She sat up as fast as she could, her arms going to Seolhyun's back. Skillfully she unhooked the bra, but Seolhyun's hands were also there, holding the clasp in place.

Seolhyun was placed taller than Hyejeong, since she was sitting on top of her. Hyejeong raised her head, and stared into Seolhyun's eyes, a desperate look on her face, as if she was a dog begging for food. 

Seolhyun leaned forwards, close enough to make Hyejeong wince and moan, but not that they were kissing. She gave a seductive wink, and then blew a kiss towards Hyejeong. 

Hyejeong felt her mind go blank.

Letting the clasp go, Seolhyun let the bra fall onto the bed, then on the floor.

 

And that was the moment Hyejeong leaned, there was no one on Earth that had more ual prowess than Kim Seolhyun.

 

Sitting up straight, Seolhyun's chest was directly in front of Hyejeong's face. Without even thinking Hyejeong her body forwards. Her face crashed between Seolh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter