Making Up

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong froze as she heard the scream. The whole studio froze. The entire world froze. 

... this is bad...

Her heart immediately started racing.

What to do? Ottoke?

Seolhyun no...

Her hand left Jackson's face, and she felt his leave her waist. They quickly slipped apart, and as Hyejeong saw Jackson's face, he was just as surprised.  His eyes had widened, and his jaw had also been dropped. She turned to look at Seolhyun again. And so did every pair of eyes in the studio. But all Hyejeong saw was the back image of Seolhyun, running out of the studio, her hair flaying. The next thing she knew, there was a 'bang' from the slam of the door. 

What have I gotten myself into?

There was a rustle in front of her, and a grumpy voice spoke up. It was the photographer that dared to break the silence. He spoke as he stared into his camera.

'Well, I got the shot I needed... so we're finished for the day... I don't care i'm just a photographer...'

He was clearly really uncomfortable. 

And so was Hyejeong.

'OK!' Aoa's manager spoke up. 'Thank you everyone for your hard work. Ah... pleasure to work with all of you. Girls... lets get changed... at head back...ok? Please?'

It was pretty clear he sounded desperate. And every felt it too. The girls, or remaining girls, quickly gave their thanks, and including Hyejeong, they quickly changed, and left the studio, leaving a dumbfounded GOT7and crew in the studio.

 

Hyejeong got onto the minibus last, and when she got in she took a headcount. Everyone was here. Saving Seolhyun. She sat down at the back, where she always always did with Seolhyun. She sat down and leant on the window, looking outside with a tired expression. Just this afternoon she had been sitting with Seolhyun, and the girl had been nagging her to let for Hyejeong to hold her. It was indeed annoying at times......and tiring for Seolhyun to lean on her... but with that girl's smile and the aeygo and the softness the girl brought with her... it was worth it. Without all the nagging... Hyejeong felt... empty...

As the minibus rolled out of the area, AOA's manager came to sit down beside Hyejeong, and as Hyejeong saw him she sighed. The man  was dressed in a whitw shirt and jeans. His hair was gelled slick. It was a fresh look, but had a tired expression on his face. And Hyejeong knew exactly why.

'Hyejeon-'

'Manager Oppa, yes, I know, I'm sorry. I'll recieve punishment later ok?'

'Ah Hyejeong...... it's bigger than that this time...'

'What... do you mean?'

'It's been a number of times since...um...'

'Incidents' Hyejeong stated blanlkly.

'Yea, incidents. They've happened between you and Seolhyun for quite some times... you know that right?'

'Yes and i'm sorr-'

'Listen to me. The...higher-ups are starting to suspect something. And you know what happens if they find out...about... you two...'

'Oh....my...'

'I'll spell it out for you. Your popularity will drop from the sky, scandals will begin, you might be kicked out-anyways it won't be pretty. So what i'm saying is lictry and lay low with her for a while. Or at least when you're in public, ok? Meanwhile, i'll try to do what I can. Start another scandal or something to get the attention of your backs ok?'

'I... thank you manager oppa...'

'It's alright...'

'I can't believe you're doing this for me...us...'

'Bleh, you deserve it. And one more thing. Seolhyun is at her friend's house now. Her friend called me, and she's going to come back to the dormitories after dinner, around 10, so could you meet her at the roof first? Get her sorted out.'

'Haha manager oppa, you really are kind. You know what will happen if the higher-ups find out you let Seolhyun run away unpunished, then come back to the dorms at ten?'

'I do, do you want to try that?'

Hyejeong zipped shut and looked out of the window.

'Jesus...' The manager muttered. 'I treat you like this and this is what I get...'

He turned to get back to his seat, but Hyejeong grabbed his arm.

'I know you've been treating us well and giving us breaks. Thank you for everything.'

'Always.'

Hyejeong blew a kiss to him, and he shrugged away, with a disgusted look on his face. Hyejeong let out a cheerful laugh. It was nice to have such a man supporting the team from behind. He was almost like a parent, watching over them. She turned back to the window, deep in thought. How on earth would she get Seolhyun to calm down...

 

Hyejeong slowly climbed the stairs to the top of the dormitory. It was a small five-floor building  at the edge of the city centre, which offered access to a clear rooftop. The surrounding buildings were also very short, so the rooftop provided a clear view of the night sky, and perhaps the gods were looking down on them tonight. The skies were free from clouds, and stars dotted the night sky like paint on a canvas.The shining white specks of light on the royal dark blue sky... it was almost alluring. A cool wind blew through the rooftop. It was cool and windy, but not too cold ;just enough to give the air a cool sensation. 

 

Perfect.

 

But something else caught Hyejeong's eyes.

 

A girl was standing at the edge of the building, leaning on the railing, facing the view. And from where Hyejeong was standing, she could only make out the girl's outline. But from the second she had put her eyes on the outline, she knew who that girl was. One of her legs were bent, the other straight from leaning on the railing. They were slim and y, yet they had curves to them. Her waist was also bent from the way she was standing, casual yet foxy. Her shoulders weren't too wide, but her arms were slim and long. And the wind... it seemed to help paint the perfect portrait. Her hair tousled the wind, as if it were complimenting her. A large part of her hair stayed floating around, but one or few strands danced in the wind, as if they were flying.

And just standing there quietly, admiring her from a distance, it brought joy to Hyejeong's heart. It reminded her of all the hardships they had been through, all the fights they had fought through. Although a part of her wished that they didn't have to go through those fights, the other part of her smiled radiantly, as she knew their relationship had gotten to the point they were in precisely because of those fights. Seolhyun was annoying, naggy, but at times like this... she was perfect. Reserved, loving, warm, and she spoke with the voice of an angel. But more importantly standing right here with her... it reminded Hyejeong, why she loved Seolhyun so much. Through the annoyance brought laughter, laughter that brought joy to Hyejeong's heart. Through the nagging brought cuddling, to set Hyejeong's skin afire. And through her love...she brought the other half which completed Hyejeong's heart.

 

Seolhyun turned around as she heard footsteps behind her. Such li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter