It's Over

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson recognized the voice. It was impossible not to.

Oh .

He turned back to the drunk girl he was dealing with. 

His hands were wrapped around Hyejeong's wrists, and with her trying to lean in, anyone would think that the boy was trying to get the girl to kiss him. 

Ah ...

'Seolhyun it's no-'

GET AWAY FROM HER!

Seolhyun rushed forwards, and drew her left hand backwards.

WHACK!

Her palm connected.

Jackson reeled back in pain, letting the drunk girl go. He brought his hands up, and quickly covered his cheeks.

WHAT THE

Without support, Hyejeong struggled to balance. She fell backwards, tripping, until Seolhyun finally caught her.

I can't get Hyejeong to move and now this...... why are all the women so strong tonight?

With her arms holding Hyejeong, Seolhyun turned and glared at Jackson.

'HOW DARE YOU! TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER WHEN'S SHE'S DRUNK.'

'Seolhyun I-'

'I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MAN! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY HONOR?'

'Liste-'

'HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!'

'Pleas-'

'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!'

'SEOL-'

'WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU!'

'KIM SEO-'

'LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO S-'

'KIM SEOLHYUN JUST LISTEN TO ME!'

Seolhyun reeled back in surprise. She had never heard such an ... threatening voice. Her eyes bulged and she gulped. Her thoat was starting to sore from the shouting. She took a deep breath.

Then, she began to notice things.

Under the faint glow of the streetlight, she could still see Jackson clearly. 

He, was also breathing heavily from all the shouting. His chest was puffing slowly, up and down. 

But she noticed more.

The expression he wore...... she found no evil there. It was a hurt, emotional expression... almost desperate. But what drew her attention, was his eyes. They sparkled, almost to the point where there were tears. A hint of innocence lingered there, followed by a pleading look.

Jackson, was not a bad man.

Seolhyun gave an arrogant flick of her head, signalling for Jackson to speak.

'Hyejeong... was drunk... and I tried to take her home'

'Then?'

'I tried to get her to move... but she wouldn't. She was so drunk she thought I was you.'

'...'

'I tried to use that fact to try and get her to move...... then she...... she....'

'You impersonated me. To get her to kiss you.'

'Seolhyun, I tried to help.'

'You liked it, didn't you.'

'You know what?  I borrow my manager's car just to see her. I carry her to the van myself and take the hassle to drive her home. Then, when you're not there for her, I try her take her back to the dorm. When she tries to kiss me, I push her away. And this is what I get? Do whatever you want. I'm done.'

When you're not there for her

Seolhyun finally understood what Jackson had been through. And truth be told, it wasn't his fault. 

 

Seolhyun wanted to apologize.

 

She wanted to.

 

But there was something in the way.

 

Something that had been with her since she was born.

 

Her pride.

 

It was something that she was unwilling to give up no matter the cost.

 

'Fine~' Seolhyun snapped. 'If you love her so much, might as well take care of her too.'

 

With that, she let Hyejeong stand by herself, and she walked towards the dorm, slamming the door behind her.

 

 

What on earth did I do to deserve this?

Jackson looked to the sky in annoyance. This what not what he had planned for tonight.

He wanted to go home. Nothing else.

He took two steps towards the van. But something didn't seem right. It felt unfinished.

Jackson turned around, and saw Hyejeong. 

Guilt stabbed at his heart.

Hyejeong, after all the comotion, was still drunk. Her face was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter