Discovery

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Se...... Seolhyun?'

The girl inside the room looked up with a trembling gaze.

Hyejeong's attitude changed when she saw Seolhyun's expression.

Something's wrong...

The smaller girl was tearing up. More close to crying than anything else.

Am I... supposed to care for her?

Does she even want me to... to care for her?

No...

This is just a senior member taking care of a junior member right? Nothing special, nothing else...

'Seol..'

Maybe it was because they had been apart for too long, been without each other too long. Hyejeong almost longed to give Seolhyun her care.

A glint of light reflected in the dark room.

What's... she holding?

Hyejeong squinted down, and saw the two pieces of silver.

No...

Are those......

Shivers ran up and down her skin.

'Kim Seolhyun... did you... did you...?

 

Seolhyun was frozen. Her body wasn't responding to her orders.

What to do what to do?

Am I going to...

 

The lights at the corridor outside the room were open, and with the width Hyejeong had opened the door, there was adequate light to illumminate Hyejeong's face. And for all the year Seolhyun had spent with Hyejeong, she could read her like an open book. She knew what she was feeling, what she was thinking about. But more importantly, she could tell when Hyejeong meant business.

And right now, Hyejeong certaintly wasn't in the mood of playing.

Her expression was one of genuine concern, and Seolhyun could feel it. It was a mixture of caring and urgency, but through all of that Seolhyun saw pain, and sadness. She was almost desperate.

 

Seeing me crying... all by myself....

Did it make it sad Hyejeong?

You have no idea...

How much I want you to hug me right now.

I want to feel your arms wrapped around me, I want to feel that warmth again.

The warmth that only you can emit...

I miss you Hyejeong...

I miss you so much.

 

But I can't do anything Hyejeong...

Can't you understand?

Won't you understand?

I don't want us to be over...

And if there's any chance of us being together...

The only thing I can do...

Is to be as far away from you as possible....

 

 

Seolhyun...?

Seolhyun snapped out of her dazed state.

Hyejeong cautiously approached Seolhyun step by step, not wanting to startle her.

'Is everything... alright?'

Seolhyun winced as Hyejeong moved in closer, and closer. Her fists bunched around the two ends of the bracelet, hiding them from plain sight.

She looked away.

'Hey...' Hyejeong purred.

Go away! Why are you caring for me!

Hyejeong reached down gently with her own hands,  brushing Seolhyun's fingers with her careful touch, beckoning them to reveal their secret.

Seolhyun jerked a tear out of her eye.

 

As if handling a new-born baby, Hyejeong finally managed to bring Seolhyun's hands to waist level, and she held them palm up. She tried to look into Seolhyun's eyes, to look for an answer, for an explanation, for something. For anything that would give her the slightest hint of what was going on.

But Seolhyun squeezed her eyes shut as she faced the other direction.

She was afraid.

Gulping, Hyejeong pryed open Seolhyun's fingers.

 

 

This....

 

What...?

 

How could you...

 

Please tell me this wasn't you.

Please.

 

Why!

 

Hyejeong felt herself start to lose control of her own body, as her emotions took over. Her vision began to blur, as tears swept into her eyes. Fear, confusion, anger, sadness, torment, denial, rejection, all sweeped into her heart at once, like a tidal wave of emotions. She felt her breath quicken, and as she struggled to swallow her own saliva, her legs began to feel weak, and she felt her insides curl up. Her hands began to shake, and just like that , the two pieces fell to the ground .

 

 

Clang

 

 

Clang

 

 

 

Like two bells, signifying an ending.

 

 

Nonononono....

 

Nonono....

 

Why did you do it Seolhyun...

 

Why?

 

But then you're crying right now...

 

Why are you crying?

 

Are you sad?

 

If you're sad why did you do it?

 

What are you even doing Seolhyun...

 

I feel so confused...

 

 

Do you even love me?

 

 

Is everything we shared gone?

 

I...

 

 

I've had enough of this....

 

 

Enough of you.

 

 

I'm taking what I want...

 

 

What I deserve.

 

 

 

With a snarl, Hyejeong surged forwards grabbing hold of Seolhyun's wrists, and pushed. She dug her legs into the floor, pinning Seolhyun against the wall. And un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter