kidnapped!

how much longer?

“Are you still not going to tell me where we’re going?” Yongsun turned from the scenery to look at Byulyi.

 

They had been driving for some time, and wherever they were going, Yongsun was starting to have second thoughts about the date now. Yongsun kept her eyes on the driver, then reached over to hold her arm.

 

Yongsun grinned and faked panic. “Could it be.. You’re kidnapping me? Was ‘going on a date’ code word for ‘I’m going to kidnap you’?”

 

Her acting only made Byulyi laugh and shake her head. “No, I am not kidnapping you. Although I would like to. Then you could live with me and I would see you everyday.” She let out another laugh, glancing at Yongsun. “We’re almost there, so stop being impatient.”

 

“You know, I wouldn’t mind if you kidnap me.” She kept the serious look on her face, before releasing the younger girl’s arm from her hold and laughing. “Just kidding. I’d never let you kidnap me.” The older girl then wrinkled her nose, turning back to look out the window. Why do I feel like this? Why did I say what I said? Yongsun, is something wrong with you?! Do you like Moon Byulyi? No, certainly not, so why did you say that? Aahh!! I’m losing my mind!!

 

After a long ride, they arrived at their destination. Byulyi parked the car and turned it off, turning to Yongsun only to see that the older girl had fallen asleep. Grinning, she took out her phone and took a few pictures. She then put her phone away and gently shook Yongsun awake.

 

“Yongsun, we’re here.”

 

The older girl yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes before opening them. As soon as she laid eyes on their destination, her eyes widened and she let out a squeal as she turned to Byulyi and held onto her arm.

 

“Oh my god! An amusement park!? I’ve always wanted to go to an amusement park! It’s been so long since I’ve been to one! Come on, let’s go!”

 

She let go of the younger girl’s arm, quickly unbuckling her seatbelt and exiting out of the car. She jumped around excitedly as she waited for the other. Byulyi chuckled and shook her head at Yongsun’s excitement, doing the same and getting out of the car. She walked around to Yongsun’s side, turning to look at her with a smile.

 

“Now, should we go?”

 

Yongsun faced the taller girl and nodded with a wide smile, “Yes, let’s go!”

 

“This would be the part where I hold my hand out for you to take, but nah.”

 

“And why not? You don’t know if I’m going to take it or not.” Yongsun raised a brow at the younger girl. It was only thirty seconds later that she had realized what she said. She bit her lip, turning her face forward and began to walk. “Nevermind. I didn’t say anything.”

 

Byulyi furrowed her brows at Yongsun, then shaking her head, she chuckled and followed after her. “Yah, wait for me. You can’t get in without your ticket!”

 

Yongsun turned around after hearing that to see that the younger girl had pulled out two tickets and was holding them in the air. Her eyes widened and she shouted back to the other girl. “Hurry up then! I can’t wait anymore!” She jumped in excitement in place, then turned back around to look at their destination.

 

Byulyi shook her head with a chuckle and began walking towards Yongsun. The older girl turned back around and began to walk as Byulyi came closer. As they arrived at the entrance gate, Byulyi took out the tickets and handed them to the person at the gates. After crossing through the gates and finally entering the amusement park, Yongsun jumped and let out a scream.

 

“I haven’t been here in forever!” Yongsun twirled around once before facing Byulyi with a wide smile.

 

“Really? It’s good that I bought these tickets then!” Byulyi chuckled, moving to stand next to Yongsun and then turning the older girl around.

 

The shorter girl gasped loudly, her hand instantly going over . “You bought them?! How much were they? They must’ve been expensive! I’ll pay you back when we get back home.”

 

Witnessing the reaction from her, Byulyi chuckled again, shaking her head again. “Chill, Yongsun. A friend gave them to me since she couldn’t go. Something came up.” She nodded, placing her arm around the other’s shoulders.

 

The two of them began walking around and looking at all the games and rides. After walking for a bit, Yongsun pointed to a ride.

 

“Let’s go on that ride!”

 

Byulyi turned her head to follow where the other’s finger was pointing, looking up at the ride. She bit her lip, hesitating.

 

Not hearing the younger girl’s reaction, Yongsun turned to look at her, a brow raised. “Yah, Moon Byulyi. Don’t tell me that you’re scared of roller coasters.”


“Um..” Byulyi’s eyes shifted. “Of course.. not.”

 


Hello!!!! I've had this ready for a long time already, it's just that I wanted to get in a few more chapters before actually posting them up, but I want to quench your thirst for a new chapter! Hopefully while you all are entertaining yourself with this chapter, I'll be writing a lot for some more chapters! 

What did you think of this chapter? What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?! Is Moon Byulyi scared of roller coasters?! Tell me what you think in the comments, and expect the nest chapters!