where are you going?

how much longer?

“What was that?”

 

Byulyi’s eyes widened a bit, “Nothing, it was nothing.” She smiled to reassure the other. For as long as Byulyi had known Yongsun, she was in love with her. A little shameless flirting was okay, but she had to try really hard to not let her feelings for the other girl be known. The world wouldn’t accept it, it wasn’t right in their eyes.

 

After eating breakfast, the two of them were lazing around on the couches, Byulyi on one, and Yongsun on the other. They both scrolled through their phones. KakaoTalk, Messages, Internet, repeat. There wasn’t much. Going past the boredom limit, Byulyi decided to play around with the older girl, sending her a kakao.

 

[MoonStar 11:42am]: Hey~

 

Yongsun received a notification, a “kakao” ringing out. Byulyi grinned, turning around so her face wouldn’t be seen. After seeing the name of the sender and the message, Yongsun frowned a bit.

 

“We’re in the same house, you can just talk to me, you know?”

 

After not hearing a reply from Byulyi, Yongsun ‘tsk’ed, typing a reply.

 

[Beyongse 11:43am]: Yah, Idiot. Why aren’t you replying to me?
 

[MoonStar 11:43am]: I’m replying now, aren’t I? ;)

 

[Beyongse 11:44am]: I meant in reality, face to face. Because you know, we’re just 5 feet apart.

 

After sending that reply, Yongsun heard Byulyi chuckle, her brows furrowing.

 

[MoonStar 11:45am]: You’ve got a point, but where’s the fun in that?

 

[Beyongse 11:45am]: Aish, you’re something else, Byulyi.

 

[MoonStar 11:46am]: What am I? Beautiful? Amazing?

 

[Beyongse 1146am]: Ew, none of those.

 

[MoonStar 11:46am]: Right, because that’s all you. ;)

 

Seeing that, a blush crept onto Yongsun’s cheeks, knowing that right now, Byulyi was grinning. She set her phone down on the couch and brought her hands up to her warm cheeks, cupping them, and then frowned. Yah, Kim Yongsun, you can not be blushing right now? Why are you even blushing in the first place? It’s not like this is the first time that you’ve been called beautiful and amazing. It’s just Byulyi, you don’t even like her. After the pep talk, she gave her cheeks a few pats, picking up her phone again.

 

[Beyongse 11:48am]: Of course, I’m glad that you know.

 

[MoonStar 11:48am]: Let’s go on a date today.

 

[Beyongse 11:49am]: What do you mean?

 

[MoonStar 11:49am]: I meant what I said. Let’s go on a date today.

 

The blush that had just left a few minutes ago came back and Yongsun dropped her phone onto the couch again, covering her face with her hands. She heard her phone ring a few times again, assuming that it was Byulyi who had messaged her multiple times after not getting a reply yet. She took some deep breaths and picked up her phone again, looking at the messages.

 

[MoonStar 11:50am]: So are you going to answer me or not?

 

[MoonStar 11:50am]: It’s a simple yes or no question, Kim Yongsun.

 

[MoonStar 11:50am]: Are you going to go on a date with me today or not?

 

[MoonStar 11:51am]: Yah, are you ignoring me?!

 

[Beyongse 11:52am]: Is that any way to talk to your elder?

 

Yongsun chuckled, pursing her lips afterwards. I guess I’ll go on a date with her. It’s not like we’re dating or anything. It’s just as friends, yes. Just friends having fun at wherever we’re going. She nodded once to reassure herself, looking at the messages. What’s the worst that could go wrong, right?

 

Yongsun exited out of the app, sitting up and then getting up from the couch. She started walking to her room until Byulyi’s voice stopped her.

 

“Wait, where are you going?” Byulyi sat up quickly, her eyes on the shorter girl in front of her.

 

“I’m getting ready for our date, of course. Where are we going? I need to know what to wear.”

 

Hearing that, Byulyi broke out into a wide grin, standing up excitedly. “It’s a surprise! Just wear something nice!”

 

Yongsun raised a brow as she turned back around, continuing into her room and into the closet. She looked through her clothes to try to find what to wear. She took out many tops and bottoms and dresses, trying to put them together into an outfit, but for some reason, she couldn’t. She couldn’t put any clothes together to make a good outfit, until she saw Byulyi leaning against her doorway, already changed.

 

“What’s taking you so long, Yongsun?” Byulyi let out a small chuckle as she looked into the room, clothes strewn on the bed and around the floor. She was wearing a white and light blue striped button up with white pants, and for shoes, she had on a pair of black converse.

 

Yongsun then began her search for something that would match the other, and ended up wearing a black and white striped shirt with a black windbreaker over it and blue shorts, mirroring Byulyi with the black converse.

 

“Okay, now I’m ready!” Yongsun exclaimed with a wide smile, her hands on her hips.


The corners of Byulyi’s lips tugged into a grin, turning around and making her way out of the older’s room. “Let’s go then!”


Ooouuuuu, I wonder where they're going~~ Well-- I mean, I already know, but where do you think they're going? Next chapter will ome in 5-7 days, because I like writing ahead before posting the chapters! It's easier that way. /nods, nods/ Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!