homeless?

how much longer?

“Do you like me? Is that you’re smiling?” Byulyi grinned as she leaned in towards Yongsun, who now had a glare on her face.

 

“Who would like you?” Yongsun retorted.

 

“Oh, just about everyone in the university, and especially a certain Kim Yongsun.” the taller girl in a sing song voice, a grin still decorating her face.

 

Yongsun sighed, “I don’t date younger people, Byulyi. Anyways, I’m off my shift. So you can either stay or go.”

 

“But you’ll date me,” the younger girl chuckled, “Go where? To your house?”

 

“You want to?” Yongsun smiled and shot her a wink, then reverted back into her regular face. “Definitely not. I’ve had enough of you tonight.”

 

“Don’t put my hopes up like that.” Byulyi clicked her tongue, but then began whining. “Come on.. I have nowhere to go tonight.”

 

Hearing that, Yongsun scoffed. “What do you mean you have nowhere to go? Are you homeless now?”

 

“Just from that, you think that I’m homeless? So what if I was? Would you shelter me?” She chuckled, “But no, Hyejin has Wheein over, and I don’t feel like being a third wheel tonight. Sounds I might hear and sights I might see.” Byulyi shuddered, then moved over to sit next to Yongsun and clung onto her, pleading. “Pleeeaasee? Can I? Be a human for once, Yongsun.”

 

“Are you trying to say that I’m not human?” With a scoff, Yongsun turned and looked at Byulyi weirdly. “So what, you’re going to crash at my place? What about clothes, huh?”


“I’ll go get some from home,” Byulyi stood up and stretched her arms, “Then I’ll be there in about thirty or so.”

 

“Since I am human, I guess you can crash at my place.” Yongsun shrugged, continuing. “But, you’re sleeping on the couch and not my bed.”

 

“Why can’t I sleep on your bed? It’d be way more comfortable on your bed.”

 

“Because your greasiness is going to rub off on me.” Yongsun feigned a disgusted look, then froze. “Wait.. Do you even know where I live?”

 

The younger girl thought for a moment, then facepalmed and shook her head. “I totally forgot about that part.”
 

“Then wait for me. I’ll go with you to your house, then we’ll go back to my place.” Yongsun nodded, prompting Byulyi to nod. Yongsun turned around and walked to the ‘Employees Only’ room to put her apron away. She finished quickly and went back to Byulyi. “Are you ready?”

 

“Mhm,” Byulyi nodded, walking towards the exit. “I drove here, so we can take my car.”

 

“But I have my own car.” the older one replied, trying to tease the other.

 

“You don’t. I see you walk to school everyday.”

 

Yongsun clicked her tongue, muttering under her breath as she followed Byulyi out and into her car. “How are you younger than me, and you already drive.”

 

“Because I’m that good, darling.” With that, the two of them exited the cafe and made their way to Byulyi’s car.

 

The drive to Byulyi’s house was short, so they arrived faster than they thought they would.

 

“Do you want to go in or do you want to stay in the car?”

 

“I think I’ll go in. I have to see the place where the number one student lives.” Yongsun nodded determinedly, getting out of the car.


“Hyejin and Wheein are home, so you might see something you don’t want to.” Byulyi chuckled, teasing the older girl. “I’m just kidding, they’ll stop when I ring the doorbell. Hopefully.” As she said that, she rang the doorbell, and soon after, Hyejin opened the door, Wheein trailing behind her.


hello~ it's the author here! I'm actually very surprised at how much love this story has gotten!! I didn't think anyone would read it, to be honest. But thank you for loving my fanfic! This is not the first fanfic I've ever written, but it's one of my first kpop fanfic.. I'd rather not remember about the past LOL. Anyways, my apologies, because the chapters are kind of short, but that's just how they turned out. Other than that, thank you for loving my fanfic again! Till next time then~