love bites

how much longer?

Seeing Byulyi’s rival with her, Hyejin raised a brow. “So.. Did you two finally put aside your differences and become girlfriends?”

 

Hearing that, Yongsun gasped with wide eyes. Before she could answer though, Byulyi spoke up. “Yes, we did,” She put her arm around Yongsun’s shoulders, pulling her closer as she was squirming, “And we love each other very much, don’t we, Yongkong?” Byulyi grinned to herself, praising herself for being able to come up with a name to call her rival.

 

Yongsun scoffed, finally taking Byulyi’s arm off of her shoulders. “You wish you were dating me.” She teasingly stuck out her tongue at the taller girl. With nowhere to look, she looked at Wheein, her brows furrowing as she continued to look at the other girl. She took steps closer to Wheein, eventually entering the home.

 

She took off her shoes and stood in front of Wheein. “Jung Wheein. Are those lipstick stains on your lips? Your cheeks? Your neck?! And are those love bites?”

 

Wheein bit her lip, her eyes shifting. She shot Hyejin a look, internally screaming for help, then breathed a sigh of relief as Hyejin wrapped her arm around Yongsun’s shoulders, leaning close to speak quietly to Yongsun without Byulyi hearing.

 

“Yongsun unni, that’s what happens when you’re dating. Now, see. If you go out with Byulyi, she’ll give you kisses and love bites too.” Hyejin nodded, then pulled away, patting her on the back before she took Wheein, the both of them laughing at Yongsun’s blush before going to where they were before.

 

Byulyi waved a hand in front of Yongsun’s face, then grinned, leaning in close to Yongsun’s face. “Yongsun ah..”

 

Hearing her name, Yongsun snapped back into reality, her eyes widening and a blush forming on her face as she realized how close they were. She staggered back a few steps, widening the space between them.

 

After that, the both of them made their way to Byulyi’s room, Yongsun following after Byulyi and Hyejin shouting from the living room.

 

“Don’t be too loud~” Hyejin and Wheein burst out in a fit of laughs, a blush forming on Yongsun’s face as Byulyi told her to pay no mind to the comments.

 

“Hyejin does that a lot. That’s where her nickname Hwasa comes from. Hwa-sassy. Something like that. I don’t remember the whole story.” Byulyi chuckled, then went into her closet, rummaging through it to find some clothes. “You can sit on the bed in the meantime.” She continued to search, then turned back to look at Yongsun, speaking up again.

 

“How much clothes do I bring?”

 

Yongsun furrowed her brows at the question, then shrugged. “I don’t know? How long do you plan to crash at my place?”

 

Byulyi thought about it for a moment, then grinned. “Can I stay with you for a week?”

 

“A week?!” Yongsun’s eyes widened as she pursed her lips “I can’t even go at least two hours with her, how am I going to go one week?”


Yongsun was snapped out of her thoughts by Byulyi’s voice. “So.. Are you going to answer me or not?”

 


this chapter is also short.. OTL all of the chapters that I have written so far are short too, and idk when a longer one will come, but not to worry. it'll be here soon. But hope you liked this chapter.

byulyi is really greasy, isn't she? but I love her so much, like I can't believe how much I love her. Can I just marry her? Can i just marry all the girl groups? ㅋㅋㅋ