Three

Witchy

Taehyung can't still believe that Dahyun could do something as wicked as what she had done to him just few seconds ago. No girls had ever slapped him before especially with pasta included. He blinked his eyes repeatedly and punched his arms so he will know that he is not just dreaming.

 

"Aw, not dreaming because it really hurts." He mumbled.

 

He his bottom lip to wipe some red sauce away and savours it inside his mouth only to find out that it tastes so good. He used to visit other fast food chains outside the campus just to eat spaghetti and never thought that the spaghetti in their school cafeteria taste great as well. Should he meet Dahyun to at least say thank you for letting him know?

 

Well, not so great idea for now.

 

"Whoa! Taehyung I like your make up...... and its smell too." Jimin teased and sat next to him. "You want sandwich?"

 

"No, thanks, dude. I prefer the food in my face." He retorted as he cleans his face with a tissue paper.

 

Jungkook and Suga came in and joined them on the table, probably to comfort him after the brutal thing happen to him just few minutes ago.

 

"Have you guys witness it?"

 

"What? The spaghetti slapping scene?" Jungkook chuckled. "That's daebak!"

 

"Looking forward for part two!" Suga shouted.

 

“No, not that.” Taehyung sighed hopelessly. "Look… Dahyun is not a witch, because if she's a witch then why she didn’t turn me into an ugly creature?"

 

"How will she do that when you're ugly already?" Jimin chimes in while the two of them nodded.

 

"Shut up." He stops and glared at Jimin before he continue. "She let the students here think that she is a witch for her own convenience. Imagine, despite the long line to the counter, that girl still manage to get her order first just because the students give way to her. That is one of her advantage as an alleged witch. Imagine that she spread those rumors for her own good. She’s like a bully."

 

"Maybe she didn't turn you into something because there's lot of people here watching. Remember, a crime always happen in secret." Suga stated as the two of his friend agreed.

 

Okay he has a point there.

 

"Dude, stop what you're doing. Leave that witch girl alone." Jimin said.

 

He snorted. "After what she had done to me? No way!" He will never let Dahyun be in her peace world again beside she already caught his full attention and he enjoys what he's doing right now. So let’s see if he could tame that wild fake witch by the end of school year.

 

"Anyway, do you already have a date?"

 

"Date?"

 

Jimin sighed as he gave Taehyug a helpless look. "Have you forgotten Jin's party tomorrow?"

 

"Someone's still in trauma." Jungkook shook his head while grinning.

 

Oh! Yeah Jin, he will be leaving next week to study abroad that’s why he's throwing a farewell party tomorrow night. His ex girlfriend was supposed to be his date but unfortunately they broke up just few days ago. 

 

"Did you ask Dahyun to be your date?" 

 

He laughed bitterly. "I was about to ask her that but this thing happened before the memory of Jin's party came back to me."

 

"I thought you had been slapped because you ask her to be your date?" Jungkook adds and looked at Taehyung, this time a tad suspicious.

 

"No, I didn't say anything bad. Actually I was nice to her the whole time. She is just short-temper." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he leans his back on the chair. He wrinkled his nose as he still smells the spaghetti sauce on his face.

 

“I guess it’s better to leave her alone and don’t you ever ask her to be your date because you will just put yourself in trouble. Stay away from her for your own good.” Jimin warned, he’s the one who was so against about his plan to get close to her as he believed in curse.