Five.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 a/n: I tried to be as tasteful as possible because I don't write ...

let me know if you feel this story should be rated M as I'm not sure how the rating works, thank you :)

Five.

“Okay oppa, that’s enough,” Jiamin groaned as she pulled him away from the main stage where he was dancing crazily and leading him back to the sofa, his arms wrapped around her as he staggered sleepily.

“I’m sorry,” Namjoon bowed to the staff, half of who were drunk and the other half who were wide awake enough to witness the dance and were busy laughing their heads off.

“Hey Namjoon, you guys have tomorrow off, so have a good rest and sleep in yeah?”

“Yeah thanks hyung, our rooms have been allocated right?”

“Yeah, let Jiamin know which one is Taehyung’s one yeah?”

“Will do,” Namjoon smiled gratefully at his manager before turning to the rest of s – of which three of them were asleep on the couch.

“Oh God,” Seokjin grunted, before picking Hoseok up.  “I’ll get him and Yoongi back to their rooms, you can deal with Jimin right?”

“Mmm okay,” Namjoon turned to his maknae.  “You help Jiamin with Taehyung?”

“Yeah, I doubt she can carry him anyway.  He sleeps like he’s dead to the world even if an explosion happens.”

“So much sass,” Jiamin shook her head, pulling Taehyung up.  “Okay then oppa, thanks and goodnight.”

Namjoon waved to her and Jungkook before turning to face Jimin, sighing. 

“Okay, let’s do this.”

Jungkook grunted as he unwrapped Taehyung’s arm from his neck and lied him down, before standing up and rubbing his neck.

“Thanks oppa,” Jiamin smiled, walking him to the door after making sure Taehyung was tucked in properly.

“No problem, give me a shout if he bothers you in the middle of the night?”

“He’s probably gonna sleep till morning,” she laughed, swatting him.

“Right then, I’ll go back to my room.”

“Don’t drink so much back in your room,” she chided.  “I’ll see you later at breakfast.”

He patted her head, laughing.  “Well I think the hotel has a complimentary bottle of wine so yes, I’ll probably be drinking.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “Night oppa.”

He laughed louder, walking to the room besides hers.  “Night, Jiamin.”

Jiamin sighed to herself as she headed back into the room, checking on Taehyung before she headed to shower.  Once done, she padded out, a hot towel in hand as she made herself comfortable on the bed before leaning over to press the towel onto Taehyung’s face.

He opened one eye grogg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter