Ten.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

too many comebacks & I'm dying T_T

multi-fandom here anybody xDDD

Ten.

“You have such a nice voice, unnie!”

Jiamin smiled and looked down at the CD, signing on the cover.

“Thank you,” she answered softly as the fan beamed at her before squealing at her son who was sleeping in the pram on her right.

“I’m glad you decided to tell the public the truth,” another fan said cheerfully.  “Who cares about your background if you have talent right?”

“I’m glad to hear that,” Jiamin answered.  “Now, who is this for?”

A few months after her child was born, she was signed on with one of the best entertainment agencies in the country.  They had been willing to accept her, even when she admitted she was pregnant, and instead, focused on her talent to make her a good singer.

She had drifted apart from Taehyung too, knowing that he was busy with his schedules and now had a child to take care of.  She bit her lip as she looked at her son, who was stirring awake.  He was a good baby, one that did not cry much even when in unfamiliar surroundings.

“Hi, thank you for – “

Her voice trailed off when she noticed the next fan.

“Hanee, I’m glad you came,” she smiled softly.  “Is that Raemin?”

Hanee grinned back.  “Well, I had to come support you, and yes, I brought Raemin along.  I hope she becomes a fan of yours too.”

Jiamin laughed, taking the CD from her.  “I hope so too.”

“Oh, Taekook looks so cute, can I touch him?”

“Sure, unnie,” Jiamin smiled back and reached over to touch Raemin, but Hanee stepped back, causing her to blink in confusion.

“Oh I’m sorry, she doesn’t take well to strangers.”

“Oh, its okay, I’m sorry I wanted to touch her without your permission,” Jiamin apologized.  “But she’s kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter