Eight.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight.

Taehyung glanced up from the poster he finished signing, giving the fan a quick smile before he looked into the crowd.

“She won’t be here, Taehyung-ah,” Hoseok’s voice was gentle, and he gave a tight smile.

“I know.  But she just disappeared without a trace, what am I supposed to think?”

Seokjin sighed, overhearing the conversation and glanced at his phone, giving a small smile as he inclined the phone towards Namjoon, who smiled at the message as well.

Oppa, all of you are looking good.  I’m sorry I can’t come up to get my items signed, but I’m still a fan!  Fighting for your promotions and fansigns!

“Aish this girl,” Yoongi muttered, staring closely at the attached picture as he tried to figure out where it was taken from.  He frowned as he pulled out his vibrating phone.

Oppa, stop frowning, you don’t look good when you frown.  Smile!

“Oh for goodness sake,” Yoongi laughed, glancing at the end of the crowd and to the side pillars.  “I think I see her, there in the red cap, no, don’t point, just look.”

“Oh, she looks cute,” Jungkook laughed.  “Hey, is it possible she come backstage for awhile?  I want to see her, it’s been too long…”

“Alright, I’ll try to ask manager hyung to contact her,” Namjoon smiled at his maknae before he waved his manager over, whispering to him.

“You sure?  Hanee’s back there.”

“She has one of the member’s kids, I think it’s only fair,” Seokjin cut in.

“Alright, I’ll get security to meet her.  Could you text her and let her know too?”

“Right, she said she made food for us.  Yah, that reminds me, all the food packets from the previous fansigns – was it all from her?”

The manager nodded, feeling slightly guilty.

“How could you, hyung,” Jungkook teased, laughing at the miserable face his manager was making.

“I hope everything will be okay when they meet,” Yoongi muttered to himself, sneaking a glance at Taehyung who was engrossed in interacting with the fans.

Jiamin bowed slightly and smiled back at the staffs who were greeting her cheerfully, not seeming surprised at her baby bump.  Her free hand instinctively reached out to caress her bump, and her smile become bigger as she neared the waiting room.

“We are going to see your daddies soon, agi,” she murmured softly.  “Please behave.”

She knocked softly on the door, before pushing it open, a surprised look on her face as she saw Hanee inside.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I thought –“

“What the heck are you doing here?”

“I just thought I came to visit – “

“Tae oppa doesn’t want to see you.”  Hanee sneered, her hand on her stomach as well.  “He doesn’t need you anyway; he has me and his child.”

Jiamin swallowed; maybe it had been the wrong decision to come.

“I…  I’m sorry,” she said softly.

“You should be.  Get out before the members see you.  You made them cry so much with your d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter