Four.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a big big thank you & hug to all the subscribers *hearteyes*

also, new Taehyung x OC story preview up - Hate: We Got Married

Four.

“Yah, yah, go easy on the alcohol!” Namjoon all but screeched at s.

“Aww come on, it’s our after party!”  Hoseok grinned, swirling his glass around.

Seokjin giggled, poking Jungkook.  “Maknae, are you sure you’re not drunk?”

The maknae rolled his eyes and jabbed his hyung back, earning a “No respect!” shriek from him.

“I think you’re the one who’s drunk,” Jimin laughed, going to refill his glass.

“Yah, I’m still wide awake enough to know who’s here and who isn’t.”

Yoongi laughed and thwacked him.  “We all know Taehyung isn’t here yet, so shut up and get drunk.”

“Mean,” Seokjin sniffed and turned to Jimin, who was giggling into his glass.

Namjoon stared at s, exasperated while throwing glances at the staff who were around the area.

“You guys are lucky we got our own private area,” he muttered before pulling his phone out and tapping away.  He barely managed to press SEND before Hoseok snatched it away, tossing it onto the sofa.

“Come on hyung, let’s drink!”

“Yah, yah!”

“I’m sorry I’m late,” a voice called out, and Taehyung appeared, smiling apologetically.

“Ooh, our second maknae is here,” Seokjin slurred, laughing.

Taehyung stared at his hyung, amused.  “It’s only been what, an hour?”

“Don’t mind him,” Jungkook piped up.  “Hey, didn’t Jiamin come with you?”

“Nah, she had something on, she’ll come by later.”  Taehyung laughed as he accepted a glass from Hoseok, who threw an arm around him and gave him a wet sloppy kiss on his neck.

“Oh God.”

Jimin groaned and turned away. “I forgot he gets like that when he’s high.”

“Wait til he gets drunk,” Yoongi cackled, his eyes turning smiley.  “You’ll definitely wish you aren’t sitting besides him.”

Taehyung laughed and removed his hyung from his body, sitting him down on the couch.  “You guys couldn’t wait for me to come and get drunk together?”

“Please, do you ever get drunk,” Jungkook scoffed, downing his glass of wine.

Namjoon sat beside Taehyung, worry on his face.  “Is that fan still harassing you?  Is she out there?”

Taehyung frowned.  “Hyung, there were lots of fans outside when I came, so I assumed she would be there still?”

Hoseok wandered over, sitting on the arm of the couch.  “Is Jiamin okay after that?”

“Yeah she’s fine, I told her to be m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter