Nine.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you can read my rant about deluded/ 'fans' regarding a poll here

also - to some ARMY, be more sensitive will you?  

Go Ara got hurt and all you could say was I hope Taehyung isn't hurt - seriously?

And I'm saying this EVEN THOUGH HE IS MY BIAS.  REALLY.  LEGIT.

Please don't make me regret joining the fandom T_T

Nine.

“Taehyung!  Taehyung!”

Taehyung looked up from the book, frowning as he heard Hoseok calling for him.

“Hyung?  What’s the matter?”

“Its Jiamin, she’s been in an accident.”

He jumped up immediately, pulling his jacket off the couch.

“Start preparing, we’re going to the hospital.  The other members will meet us there.”

“What about the babies?”

“I’m not sure, we have to go there to find out.”

“Alright, I’ll ask manager hyung to let Hanee know.”

In the kitchen, Hanee grinned to herself, hearing the words that she wanted to hear and picking up her phone to make a few calls.

It was a short drive to the hospital, but they were unable to go by the usual way.  They had to go in via the back, in case any fans spotted them, and Taehyung was irritated.

“Taehyung, be calm,” Yoongi’s voice was stern and he nodded shortly, glancing out of the window to watch if the area was clear.

“Alright, let’s go.”

The four of them hurried to the lift, and upon reaching the fifth level, were greeted by the other members and manager, who hurriedly ushered them to the room Jiamin was in.

“How is she?”

“The doctors managed to get her out of the danger zone, but her babies are in the intensive care unit since they were born premature.  She’s currently under heavy sedation which is supposed to last through the night.  They will all be fine if they pull through tonight.”

Jungkook frowned, glancing at Taehyung. 

“Hyung,” he patted him on the arm softly.  “Why not you go and see her first with our manager while the rest of us go look at the babies and understand their condition a bit more?”

“I…  Okay,” he whispered.  “Thank you.”

“Anytime,” Jungkook managed a small smile as he walked over to talk to the manager.  Not long after, only Taehyung and another manager was left.

“Taehyung, let’s go,” he encouraged, taking the younger by the arm and bringing him into the room.

He was crying, he knew, and he could feel the assuring pats of his manager on his back while he struggled to regain his emotions.

“I am sorry,” he managed to choke out, before falling to his knees, holding her hand and sobbing uncontrollably.

Hanee smiled as she saw the pictures.

“You know what to do,” she instructed, lying comfortably on the bed.

The nurses nodded and hurried off, leaving her with a grin on her face.

She was finally going to have Kim Taehyung’s kid.

She was achieving what every fangirl was dreaming of – to be the mother of their children.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter