Two.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(double update today because its 1000 days with BTS <3)

Two.

Jungkook glanced at the end of the line and nudged his hyung, who was sitting beside him.

“Your hardcore fan is here again,” he said quietly, feeling sorry as Taehyung frowned.

Besides him, Jimin nudged him.  “Yah, if I can hear you from here, some of the fans probably can,” he whispered softly before Jungkook nodded, acknowledging the statement.

Hoseok noticed the frown on his dongsaeng’s face, and understanding dawned on his face before he patted his leg, leaning to his left to whisper something to Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded and got up, speaking with the manager before returning to his seat, giving a small smile to Taehyung who smiled softly at his hyung’s actions.

“Oppa~” The fan squealed excitedly, causing Seokjin to frown and cast a worried look at his second maknae, who had a robot smile plastered onto his face while Yoongi grinned to himself, knowing that this smile was reserved for those kind of annoying fans who did not know how to stop.

“TaeTae oppa!”

He forced his smile to grow wide, and the girl squealed again.  “I’m here to see you again!”

“I’m pretty sure you’re his noona, judging by the profile biography you gave during the last fansign,” Jungkook muttered as Jimin coughed, trying to hide his grin.

The girl seemed unfazed.  “But he likes it when he gets called oppa, doesn’t he?  Oppa oppa oppa!”

Taehyung forced himself to remain calm as he took the poster to sign.  “Thank you for coming,” he responded, trying to sound enthusiastic, half-hoping the girl will move on.

“Oppa, you still don’t have a girlfriend yet, right?”

“Yah, get a move on, you’re holding up the line.  And aren’t you embarrassed to be calling him oppa when you’re older than him?”

She rolled her eyes.  “He likes it when he’s called oppa.  And besides, you’re just hurt he isn’t granting you his attention.  So oppa, do you have a girlfriend?”

Taehyung didn’t get a chance to respond as the fangirl in front of Jungkook reacted instead.

“So what if he has a girlfriend?” she sounded exasperated.  “Even if he does have one, it is none of your business and it is up to him if he wants to reveal her to us.  It’s probably because of fans like you, that’s why he won’t reveal since you’re bound to get all obsessive and crazy and butthurt.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter