Three.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(double update today because its 1000 days with BTS <3)

happy 1000days BTS, you guys make me so happy everytime I watch you all <3

Three.

“What are you going to do about that fan, Taehyung?”

“Nothing,” he muttered.  “It’ll be fine.”

“Taehyung – “

“Namjoon, if he doesn’t want to talk about it, let’s not force him,” Seokjin cut in, shooting the second maknae a soft look.

Taehyung gave a small smile and glanced down at his phone, frowning.

“Don’t worry hyung, she’s probably busy,” Jungkook smiled, fiddling with his own phone as well.

He nodded and sent another message, before excusing himself to use the washroom.

He was getting shaken up, he knew, and he tried to remain calm as he walked out of the room, not realizing his hyungs watching him with unreadable expression on their faces.

 

Jiamin smiled politely to the staff as she walked down the corridor, bowing to them as she headed to the room in which the members were in.  She could hear them laughing as she went closer, and a grin appeared on her face as she pushed the slightly ajar door open even more.

Seokjin was the first one to spot her and he emitted a scream, causing the other members to look at the door as well.

She chuckled as the rest of them yelled aloud in happiness as Jimin and Jungkook both bounded over to her, yanking her by the arm into the room.

“Jiamin!  We haven’t seen you in awhile!”

Hoseok quickly made his way over, smacking the two younger ones.

“Yah, can’t you see she’s carrying so much stuff,” he chided, pulling them off her before helping her carry the items.

She smiled brightly.  “Oppas,” she acknowledged, noting that her boyfriend wasn’t there.  “How was the fanmeet?”

Before they could respond, she gave a squeal, feeling a pair of arms around her waist and soft breathing down her neck, laughing as he nuzzled his head against her neck.

“What are you doing here?”

“Yah yah, Jungkook’s underaged!”

“Jungkook’s the same age as her,” Taehyung retorted back.  “She calls him oppa too.”

She patted his head affectionately, laughing.  “I apologize on behalf of him.”

“What, so I can’t hug my girlfriend now?”

“You’re doing more than hugging,” Namjoon deadpanned, turning his attention to the paper bags on the table.

“I smell food.”

Jiamin managed to wrestle her way out of Taehyung, who immediately pouted, and went over to the table.

“I made food for all of you,” she grinned widely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter