Eleven.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry, I died from the massive comebacks;

and then I revived again to post this story

also, new story in mind for vixx & bts #teammultifandom

Eleven

Jungkook smiled softly at Taekook, his fingers interlacing with the baby’s as he giggled softly.

“He doesn’t look sick though,” Yoongi frowned.

“We are not bringing him there,” Jungkook stated firmly.  “Besides, it might be too loud and he needs to recover.”

“Huh, Raemin’s sick too.”

“Isn’t it weird that whenever one of them is sick, the other is sick at the same timing too?”

“Oppa, stop thinking weird stuff,” Jiamin frowned.  “I don’t know what this meeting is about, but apparently Taehyung oppa seemed to be a bit frazzled.”

Seokjin smiled at her.  “Well, then you’ll have to go and find out, right?”

“Alright, we’ll leave Taekook in your hands then,” Jungkook smiled at his hyungs before grabbing his jacket, gesturing for the girl to follow after him.

Hoseok watched them go, a stressed expression on his face.

“I hope it all goes well for them,” he murmured as Namjoon came to stand with him, waving to them.

“It’ll be fine; we all waited for this day, haven’t we?”

“It’s going to be a year soon, it better be fine,” Jimin muttered, before turning back to play with Raemin.

Hanee smiled as she saw Jungkook enter with Jiamin, but her smile dimmed when she saw Taehyung watching them with an unreadable expression on her face.

“Oppa, what’s this meeting about?”

He smiled tightly at her.  “We’ll wait till everyone is here.”

Hanee beamed back at him, before a look of shock crossed her face as she next few people who entered the room.

“Hanee?  You okay?”  Jiamin’s voice called.

“Err yeah, I’m fine,” she responded, trying to keep calm.

Taehyung smiled at her, but there was something in his look that made her scared.

Relax, keep calm, and breathe.

One of the managers cleared his throat, taking out a piece of paper and handing it to Jiamin, who had a curious look on her face.

“Jiamin, read that.”

Jungkook had leaned over, and his eyes widened at the document.

“What do you mean…?” He trailed off, as Jiamin looked up, her expression shocked.

Hanee frowned at the piece of paper, and Taehyung smirked at her.  “Curious, aren’t we?”

“But…  I don’t get it,” her face creased in worry.

Jiamin looked at Hanee, who had a slightly dark expression on her face before looking at the other people in the room.

“Then…  Why are the rest of them here?”

“Look at the document,” Taehyung prodded gently.

“Yeah, it says you’re Raemin’s father.  I don’t doubt that,” she frowned.  “But what does it have to do with anything…?”

Taehyung walked over to her, gesturing for the doctor to come forward.  The doctor wordlessly handed another piece of paper to Jiamin, who took it, her eyes opening wider.

“This is…”

“I did a DNA test for both Taewook and Raemin.  They’re your twins.  Our twins, actually.”

“What?  But the doctor said my younger twin died.  You were there that day, oppa.”

Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter