Six.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: might be a double update... hehe :>

thank you to all my subscribers, I love you all so much <33333

Six.

She was curled up on the sofa, looking out of the window, dressed in Jungkook’s pullover and shorts with the blankets wrapped around her.

“Hyung…?  I did something bad,” Jungkook’s voice flitted into her ear, and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to drown out the sound.

What had exactly happened last night?

She had helped Taehyung back into the room, and Jungkook helped too, and then they had said goodnight.  She then made sure Taehyung was alright, and he had woken up and proclaimed his love for her…  Then what was she doing in another room?  Was she too drunk last night that she had hallucinated the entire thing?

She choked back a sob, trying to make sense of things when a soft voice broke into her thoughts.

“Jin…  Jin oppa,” she sobbed as Jungkook turned away to go sit on the bed after placing the phone near her, on speaker mode.

He groaned, he was a bad person really, had he really been drunk enough to sleep with his hyung’s girlfriend?  And it was his favorite hyung at that.  He could hear her quietly sobbing, and he pressed his lips together.  So much for an off day.

“I… I don’t know,” she answered faintly.

“Don’t cry, we’ll go over as soon as we freshened up, okay?  Ten minutes.”

“Okay,” she coughed.

“Don’t think so much, Jiamin,” Yoongi’s voice came over and she gave a strangled ‘Yes’ in response before he cut the call, saying to see her later.

There was silence in the room for awhile before Jungkook spoke up.

“I’m…  I’m very sorry, Jiamin.”

She turned away from facing him, and pressed her face into the sofa.

“Its okay, oppa, I’m sorry too,” she answered, tears trickling down her face.

“I’m really sorry, I’ll explain to hyung.”

She choked back a sob.  “Its…  Its okay.”

Jungkook was about to respond when he heard hammering on the door.

“The hyungs must be here,” Jungkook mused, heading to open the door.  “They’re faster than I thought they will be.”

He wished he had looked through the doorhole before opening the door, and he struggled to maintain his composure when he saw Taehyung standing there, looking frazzled.

“Jungkook, you okay?  I heard from manager hyung – ”

A movement at the sofa caught his attention, and his eyes widened.  “Is that Jiamin?!”

Jungkook gulped as he nodded, and Taehyung had rushed past him to kneel in front of the sofa, worry creased on his face.

“Baby?”

He could hear her sniffling and his hand instinctively reached out to her hair, hurt coursing through his face as she flinche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter