Sixth

Soleil et Lune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Have you heard?” Yunhyeong sounds like a random gossiper trying to disseminate baseless rumors.

 

“About what?” Minho sounds uninterested with Yunhyeong’s news.

 

“Junhoe’s a hit in Yonsei!” And it seems so that he is trying to let his little sister hear it on purpose, igniting a reaction he is definitely anticipating.

 

“What do you mean?” Minho finally gets his brother’s intention.

 

“Seniors are hitting on him.” Yunhyeong cackles, finally interrupting Yuna’s bout of studying. She finally cracks and shuts the book close with a loud thud.

 

“Don’t you have a practical to prepare for?” Yuna reminds Yunhyeong, who crosses his arms sassily.

 

“I finished it this afternoon.” With nothing to retort, Yuna reopens her book and highlights important notes. Minho raises a brow, uninformed.

 

“She and Junhoe have unspoken feelings,” Yunhyeong whispers. “Don’t worry much about it.”

 

“I heard that!” Before Yuna can lash out on Yunhyeong, a bunch of men rowdily enters their house without a knock, or even a ring of the doorbell.

 

“Hyung!” Hanbin sounds ecstatic to be drinking, even if it’s a school night.

 

“I won’t be saving your drunken asses. Be responsible, alright?” As the oldest, Minho reminds them, and everyone nods in response. He grabs his jacket and leaves Jinhwan in charge, as he is the oldest among the bunch.

 

Junhoe finds himself awkwardly waddling next to Chanwoo.

 

“You’re one awkward peanut,” Chanwoo comments, to which Junhoe pokes his tongue out. The youngest is given bubble tea due to him being underage.

 

From Yuna: I hate u.

 

Yuna sends the text message to Jaehyun, who did not agree to attend Jinhwan’s weekly night fest.

 

From Jaehyun: And I love u too, sweetheart!

From Jaehyun: Why do u h8 me?

 

From Yuna: Because you’re an who abandoned me!

From Yuna: And stop using such shortcuts!

 

From Jaehyun: I did not abandon you!

From Jaehyun: Tell them about your past so they won’t insist then!

 

Yuna has thought of that, but she doesn’t want to ruin the newfound friendship her brother has with the boys. She opts to stop texting Jaehyun and grabs a Smirnoff instead.

 

“Don’t you have a paper to finish?” Yunhyeong interrogates his sister this time around.

 

“I finished it last night. Let me live for once.” Yuna groans before gulping the alcohol down .

 

“Yeah, Yunhyeong, let Princess live!” Jinhwan protects Yuna.

 

“Hyung, don’t condone everything she does! You’ll end up spoiling her!” Yunhyeong whines as Yuna becomes clingy to Jinhwan.

 

She’s tipsy already, Junhoe observes.

 

“Can’t help it if she’s adorable, Yun,” Jinhwan pinches her cheeks as she giggles.

 

“So, is this going to be a weekly thing when we see Yuna drunk?” Chanwoo raises his hand, stuck with his bubble tea that Hanbin shoved on his face before he can take a beer, saying he won’t tolerate his “baby” drinking while under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter