First

Soleil et Lune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe watches the quiet Song Yuna as he holds onto the bars of the bus. The girl was lucky to have gotten a seat in such a jam-packed Friday afternoon.

 

The quiet and cold aura is once again present on the girl. Her looks actually represent her own personality. Song Yuna looks like she can kill someone anytime, and she treats strangers quite coldly.

 

Junhoe witnesses the strange looking man seated next to Yuna open the girl’s bag. Her eyes are closed, and she’s probably resting after the long day at school. She is, after all, graduating and her business has obviously gotten in the way of her sleep.

 

The man hidden under his cap quietly fishes out for Yuna’s owl coin purse, then her Samsung is next. The man presses the button and shuffles on his, trying to run away from the crime scene as quick as possible.

 

Koo Junhoe knows better and decides not to intrude.

 

Sadly and unfortunately for him, Yuna’s eyes open, and she looks murderous right now. She has tripped the man, whose face fell flat right next to Junhoe’s foot.

 

“Give back my wallet,” Yuna’s words cuts through the man’s brave act, and he returns the blue coin purse while whimpering. Junhoe sees a glint of hope on the male’s eyes, probably for Yuna not to ask for the phone back.

 

“And my handphone.” And the gold phone is soon back on Yuna’s hands. “Now run before I call the police.” The bus has finally come to a halt, and the man doesn’t waste any time to run off.

 

Damn, high school girls get scarier day by day.

 

Yuna’s eyes turn to Junhoe, but no, he’s not even a bit afraid of her.

 

He knows her better than the other people inside the bus, who are, by the way, whispering like Yuna is not even there. The center of attention shifts to the left to where the man was previously seating, leaving her seat unoccupied. She once again looks at Junhoe’s eyes, having a command in mind.

 

“Sit down,” Yuna simply says, and Junhoe immediately complies. To the others’ eyes, Junhoe is asking for a death wish. He even hears the girl behind them who fails in whispering her piece.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter