Third

Soleil et Lune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing what he did a week ago, Junhoe realizes that he has been holding Yuna’s hand more often, and she can’t help but to also notice it.

 

“Are you afraid of losing me or something?” Their relationship isn’t one of the cheesy ones, since Junhoe is a sassy one and Yuna is not that emotional. They are not very vocal about their feelings, yet they rely on actions to further show it.

 

“Yes,” this time, he doesn’t deny it. Yuna looks surprised, because Junhoe just doesn’t admit easily.

 

“You’re starting to scare me, Koo Junhoe,” although she’s saying it, Junhoe knows that she is happy about it. After all, she’s still a girl, and girls like it when their boyfriends freely express how they feel. It was their relationship’s waterloo, and after almost a year of being together, that hasn’t changed.

 

Those three words have not been uttered just yet.

 

“So, which university are you going to?” Yuna reluctantly inquires. The two haven’t talked yet about their plans in college, even if the said stage in their lives is only three months away.

 

Graduation is almost near, and Junhoe slowly feels them drifting apart.

 

They say that high school couples don’t last that long, especially when they step on their college years. There is not much truth to this premise, but there are proofs that it does happen a lot.

 

The first couple he knows that have encoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter