CHAPTER 7

Tell me what is love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[a/n: sorry guys I haven't updated in like ages. I have been busy with studies, and my next exam is tomorrow, but I here just procastinating a little just to give you guys an update on where this story as been going, so here you are. Don't expect me to update soon, cause studies are killing me, but here you guy. and if you guys have graphic covers for this please do send them it, all are accepted, if notjust read. ok thankyou bye!]

Chapter 7

 

One day, two days, one week, two weeks, one month, two months… the time just flew by like nothing happened. The day were normal, everything went back to normal. Students went to school, learning, studying, preparing for exams, the end of the year was nearing, the final big exam was coming school. Business men and women rushing for public transport in the morning, idols, entertainers busied themselves with full packed schedules, what else could go wrong.

 

“I’m so tired!” the younger twin yawned, “exams are finally over!” she stretched her arms in the air. The last batch of trial exams were over, and all the students were chit-chatting away about how they did, what they are going to do over the break and so on.

 

“Minhee, come over we need a lot of catching up to do.” Mei exclaimed and Minhee raised an eyebrow.

“Sis you guys see each other everyday what is there to catch up?” Mei glared at her brother, “don’t bother me you gay , go find yourself a girlfriend.”

 

“you even said so yourself, I’m “gay” I cannot find myself one, but if I do go strait miraculously, Min would be the one I’m looking for?” He swung his arm around her shoulder.

 

“Aye sir, you said so yourself, you are gay, I do not go for feminine guys” and Jin pouted.

 

“I pretty manly.”

 

“What about pretty and lanky?” Minhee  and Mei giggled, and Jin puffed out a sigh.

 

“So you’re coming over? I haven’t been able to chat away because of exams, now that we are free lets hang out!” Minhee sighed and nodded.

 

“Why not, I need a break.”

 

“You seemed so stressed out before, and your head was really in the game, something happened?”

 

A quick flash of what happened that night flew passed and she took a deep breath.

 

“Nothing happened, just stress out about exams as usual, you know getting into law is not easy.

 

The three of them started walking to the twins home, and chatting along the way. Once they reached, they all headed upstairs.

 

“You girls go up first, I’ll prepare some snacks.”

 

“Thanks bro, we will go first,” Mei smiled and dragged Minhee to her room.

 

“Finally a break from all the stress.” Minhee smiled at her best friend.

 

“Have you hear EXO’s new song?” Minhee gave her best friend a look and slightly snickered.

 

“You know I don’t follow any?”

 

“Oh right, you live under a rock.”

 

“No I don’t, its just that I am not really interested.”

 

“Really? I though you would have got a little more interested after I took you to the concert.”

 

“That won’t make me become a fan straight away, plus I need to focus on getting good scores to get into law, you know how high the mark is”

 

“You can get in without even trying, so why study so hard?”

 

“I need to get a scholarship, oppa did more medicine so I need to get one for law, so mum and dad won’t need to work so hard.”

 

“What a wonderful daughter they have.” Minhee slightly pushed Mei on the shoulder, and her phone vibrated.

 

Have you finished exams?

 

“Who that?” 

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Don’t lie.”

 

“I’m serious, I don’t know who he is.”

 

“So it’s a guy?”

 

“Well yes.”

 

“How did he get your number?”

 

“He says he knows my brother, at first I thought it was suspicious, so I never replied, but he was persistent, so I thought there was no harm in just chatting through the phone so we talked, and I guess got to know each other more?”

 

She grabbed her phone and looked at the sender, she raised a brow and laughed.

 

“왕자님(Wangjanim)? What in the world?”

 

“What so funny?” Jin walked in with a tray of home made snacks

 

“Our book worm has a prince.”

 

“What?! when did this happen, what you have a boyfriend?”

 

“Wow! hold it there guys,” she snatched her phone back.

 

“Firstly he is not my prince and definitely not my boyfriend.”

 

“Few,  if he really way, I wonder how he’s going to go through hyung, he was freakin scary last time.”

 

“Hahaha oppa was awesome, I wished I had an overprotective brother like that.”

 

“He’s way to protective, he freakin planned a murder, that’s how crazy he gets, you would not want that.”

 

“But still, it means he really cares for you.”

 

“No he’s just a psychopath.”

 

“Soo, who is in 왕자님 of yours?” Jin chimed in and tilted his head slightly.

 

“Just a friend.”

 

“Oh really?”  Minhee sighed and punched the both of them on the sides.

 

“Girl, you’re too violent, hope he has medical insurance.”

 

“YAH!”

 

“I was joking.” He laughed and nibbled away into his biscuit.

 

The three was just in the room watching Korean drama, the twins were so intrigu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter