CHAPTER 6

Tell me what is love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

[A/N: sorry havn't updated in a long while. Uni has returned, work continues and so that concludes to me having a very busy life. Sorry, but I hope you enjoy this update. Remember to comment, vote up, subscribe!! :D :D]

 

Their lips were hovering closer and closer. Heat and tension surrounded the room. Sweat beads were seen in both foreheads.

 

‘This is not right…’ Minhee thought, and with that she came back to reality and her eyes widened at the sight in front of her. With all the strength she had left, she held his head lightly, pulled her head back, and bam! Both of their heads clashed into each other and they both fell back.

 

Chen let out a low chuckle, and you returned a glare.

 

“Ngaw we were almost there?”

 

“That ain’t happening mister!”

 

“You seemed liked you wanted it as well, why not continue?”

 

“I think you are misunderstanding something here.” Minhee crossed her arms.

 

“I don’t think there is any misunderstanding, we both clearly know what is going on. You were certainly wanting to go further,” he smirked.

 

“Psh, don’t be so full of yourself, not everyone revolves around you sir. And for you information, I did not want to go any further, even if I did it would certainly not be with you.”

 

“Come on, we were this close.”

 

“Yea, this close for me to kick you in the shin, I don’t care if you are injured.” She glared at him, he chucked and leaned in closer.

 

“Missy, I know what’s in your head. How can you reject such a superior? I, Chen, Kim Jongdae, main vocalist of the Hallyu idol group EXO. What more could you ask for.”

 

“Please, how can you compare yourself to Big Bang? or Infinite? I bet even your hoobae BTS is even better.”  ‘Don’t ask me okay, I came across these idol because of those twins, just naming them out there.’

 

Chen hitched a breath, his face started to grow crimson, just the slight, anyone could tell he was getting a little angry.

 

“Ngaww I pissed you off Sir? There there, everything’s alright, no need to be sad,” Minhee hushed. He stayed silent and kept h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter