CHAPTER 4

Tell me what is love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

Before you know it a month and a bit has passed by since the concert.

 

Why I keep track? 

 

Cause Mei is in the state of ‘post concert depression’, and it is dreadful I tell you. She would non-stop nag about how the concert has passed so quickly blah blah blah. She’s not usually that nag and whinny but when it comes to EXO, she personality turns one hundred and eighty degrees, even her brother can’t stand it so much.

 

“Min!!!!!!!!!!!!” I turned to she as she ran down the hallways.

 

Other students were giving us weird looks, damn this girl.

 

“Min min min!!”

 

“What?”

 

“I need a favour,” she looked at me with a sight of desperation.

 

“No.” 

 

“You don’t know what I’m even going to ask.”

 

“By the looks of it, it may be something I despite doing, so no.”

 

“But come on Min, you’re my best friend.”

 

“Go ask you brother.”

 

“He can’t either, cause there is a family thing, that we MUST attend”

 

“That has nothing to do with me, so bye!” I got my skateboard out ready to head home.

 

Before you question me about why it seems like I hate EXO so much… I have to say I don’t. BUT nor do I like them very much either.

 

It may seem like I hate them but no, I just dislike how Mei talks about them most of the time, okay pretty much all the time but still.

 

You start to get really annoyed and sometimes it irritates the s out of me. Anyways back to the story *cough*

 

I arrived home and typed in the passcode to open the door.

 

“I’m home.” I said as I kicked my shoes off to the side and place my board down gently by the step.

 

“I ride you in a bit” I smiled and tapped it.

 

There was a roar of laughter in the living room, and I raised an eyebrow.

 

Who’s here?

 

Meh, I ignored the guest and quickly headed upstairs. I changed out of my uniform and slumped down onto my bed.

 

“Argh, this is so damn comfortable” I closed my eyes and laid down in a starfish position.

 

I was about to drift away until a knock interrupted the peacefulness.

 

“yeah?”

 

“There are guest downstairs, you should greet them, they are such lovely boys.” My mother told me.

 

“Erhh, nah I have work to complete before I go to the skate park.”

 

“A young lady like you should not be skate boarding.”

 

“Mum we had this talk already, you know nothing is going to stop me”

 

“Once something gets to you, you get way to stubborn to let go”

 

“Well that’s you’re daughter for you.”

 

“Once you’re free, at least come down and say hi, one of them was your brother’s childhood friend.”

 

“Great, that makes me want to see them more. Mum, Jae is an , and a friend of Jae’s is also an also, putting them together is not so great of a combination.”

 

“Min.” My mother glared at me, and I let out a sigh.

 

“Okay before I leave, I’ll greet. Happy?”

 

With that she closed the door and headed back down stair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter