CHAPTER 5

Tell me what is love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

The walk to the park was painfully… awkward. I didn’t know what to say, I wasn’t a very good with conversation starter. There goes my dream job down the drain, without being a good talker, there is no way I would be a good lawyer. I just didn’t know what to say, I knew nothing about him, and yet we are here walking together. He kept silent, weirdly, as we walked. Cat got your tongue boy, nothing to say? That is clearly my situation at the moment.

 

I entered the park and started riding, I greeted some guys that I usually see at the skate park. I never really joined in with them, though there may be some offers, I usually would ride on my own. Yeah there would be times where we would chit chat a little, but I like it by myself. This is the only time I had to myself, releasing all the inner pressure and thoughts, pushing it all out and letting myself free as I feel the breeze hit against my face.

 

As I skated, he just sat on the bench and watched, I could almost feel his gaze hitting me as he stared at me so intently, well at least that was what I thought he was doing the whole time. I came to a halt a looked at him.

 

“Erm, is there anything wrong with what I’m doing?” I questioned him.

 

“You’re better than I expected.”

 

“Well I’m sorry if I exceeded you expectations.” I glanced at him with bored eyes. He gave out a chuckle.

 

“When can you ever learn to accept a compliment?”

 

“I do, but when it comes to you don’t know if it really is or not?” I crossed my arms.

 

He stood up, I glanced back at him. He walked closer, I stayed on the spot, he leaned in, I still stood there just like before with a questioning face as an eyebrow raised.

 

“That’s not very nice you know.” With nothing to say I still looked at him biting down on my lower lip.

 

“You’re getting red. Not you use to this closeness? I knew I would have an effect on you somehow.” He smirked and I leaned back.

 

“You wish! It’s just that your breathe smells, I had to hold my breathe in, and due to the lack of oxygen I was intaking it made me turn red.” I said with a finger blocking my nostrils.

 

He let out a low chuckle and took my board off me.

 

“Hey!” 

 

“Let me show you how it is to really ride a skateboard.” I looked up at him and he skated away. I have to admit, he was dang good, he turns and flips with ease.

 

He goes up to the top and skated down, reaching the other he does another flip. I stared in awe as he rides back up to me, immediately braking right in front.

 

“Can you teach me that? The flip, I’ve only managed to turn swiftly and jump, but flipping was the hardest ever.”

 

“It’s not that hard actually, here let me show you.” He demonstrated a few times. It seems alright to handle, so he passed me the board and a tried a few times, but horribly failed.

 

I stepped onto the board again, but felt goosebumps starting to rise. I warmth breathe towards the side of my neck and hands to my sides. I turned to my right.

 

“Concentrate, focus, use you bend down and use you length strength to spin to board and land.” He whispered in my ears, leaving and tingling feeling. His presence was right behind me, his head leaned on my right shoulder.

 

"Focus!" He said with a stern voice as he placed his arms of my waist.

 

Alright I can do you, focus and concentrate Minhee. I slowly shut my eyes and focused on my leg strength. I felts his presense shifting off. Using my right leg, I slowly pushed off. as I sped up I kept my concentration on my length strength. Bent down, pushed up, flipped board, land. OMG I didn’t it, finally.

 

“I did it, OMG thank you” I was overly excited and didn’t realise I was hugging him.

 

“So cute.” he chuckled.

 

“Ahem” I coughed and back off. He took the board off me and sped away. His speed was fast, and pulled of tricks that required lots of skill.

 

He kept going, and I couldn’t take my eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter