CHAPTER 2

Tell me what is love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Just like that, Saturday came by in whizz, school is boring, no entertainment, how duh  did it go by so quick? Hey nothing against school, I love it, no nerd but just some subjects just bore the heck out of me especially when you teacher talks in a monotone. The info will just fly past if you’re not quick enough to catch it. 


I stood there in bed staring out the window zoning out, until my brother barged in through the door and shocked the living s out of me.


“What the dude!”I glared at him. My brother Jaehyung, a 23 year old, young resident doctor, whom I doubt could cure anyone with at attitude of his, okay maybe mines bad as well, but what type of guy walks into a girls room like that? So maybe I don’t really act like one but still I am one.


“It’s oppa to you. I’ve been knocking on your door for the past ten minutes and there has been no answer, I thought you died.”


I threw a pillow at his face but missed, “go away!”


He still stood there by the door frame. “What do you want?” 


“I heard… exo? wow sis what a big turnover” he replied with eyes grinning like a maniac. I glared at him and refrained myself from losing another pillow, did not want it dirty especially the one I'm putting my head on. 


“Mei couldn’t stop nagging, it was really irritating.”

 

 “Was it Kinder again?” He lifted an eyebrow. As expected the older brother would know these tactics, I should really learn to control myself. 


“I couldn’t help it, it was Kinder, Kinder I say, who ever invented it is such a genius.” I grinned as I replied. 


“They are here.” He spoke and I gave him a look, who’s here? Then I realised.


 “And you tell me like…” glanced at my invisible wrist watch “twenty mins after they arrive?” I kicked my bed sheets off and rumbled down the stairs.


 “Easy there sweetie no rush.” My mother hushed me, “and young lady, what is with your get up?” 


“Mum, I just woke up like twenty minutes ago, chillax.” 


“Young lady that is not how you talk to your mother.” 


 “Mum you know I love you and you love me, that is all that matters, don’t let these useless little things create a barrier between us, hmm??” I kissed her on the cheek and turned to my friends. 


“Why are you guys here, it’s only like 10am, and from what I remember the concert doesn’t start till like what, 8?” 


“7:30,” Mei corrected me. 

 

“Why are you guys here so early?” I questioned again. I glanced at the twins and the female just gave me a twinkling smile, urgh. I raised an eyebrow, then to receive a reply of “cause we need to get ready.” She smiled and my brother on the side just laughed. 

 

“For ing 9 hours? Who the takes that long to get ready?” I groaned.

 

“Watch your language Min!” My mother exclaimed.

 

“Sorry, forgot you were here ma.” I saluted her and glared at Mei.

 

She pushed me up the stairs and into my room. “Ge go talk with oppa, this may take a while!!” she yelled from upstairs to her brother.

 

As we entered my room, she closed the door behind us a locked it. I gave her a look and crossed my arms. 

 

“Can’t I go back to sleep? It is still to freakin early in the morning, my eyes are drooping can you not see?” I inched closer to her, and she pushed my back.

 

“We need to look good for the oppas!!” she exclaimed, and I just groaned.

 

“I think I look good enough, no make over and up dos needed, good night” and I slumped onto my bed, trying to pull the covers over me.

 

“hahah, omg that is the funniest joke I have ever heard!” Did she just use sarcasm? Like this is Mei we are talking about.

 

“I was being sarcastic.” She stated

 

“I know, but wow! Mei you can be sarcastic, no wonder we are this close.”

 

“Remind me again that you are always coo coo when you don’t have enough sleep”

 

“Glad you know that fact, now let me head back to bed.”  Before I could pull my covers over me again, she yanked it off.

 

“Hey”

 

“Don’t hey me lady, get you lazy of the bed and get changed, we’ve got a full day ahead of us.” I glared at her then slowly made my way to the closet. I grabbed a pair of ripped tight jeans, a black singlet and a loose cotton cardigan and slipped everything on.

 

“Done, now what?”

 

“Let’s go!” She grabbed my arms and headed downstairs.

 

“Ge, let’s go!!”

 

“Have fun kids,” my mother waved.

 

“Bye omonim, bye oppa/hyung!” the twins waved back. With that we headed to town.

 

During the train ride, my stomach would not shut up. I laid my arms around trying to deduce the noise but it clearly didn’t have any effect.

 

“Guys I’m hungry.” I pouted and Mei gave me a look. Hey who was the one that dragged me up ‘early in the morning’ and headed out straight away. I can’t help it if I’m hungry, I’m human and it’s a natural instinct, and when the stomach starts singing, it means your hungry, and when your hungry you eat, and when you eat you feel the satisfaction end of story.

 

“once we get there, we will head somewher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter