CHAPTER 3

Tell me what is love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

“What took you so long?” Mei ran up to me.

 

“Bumped into some arrogant strangers, but it’s all good.”

 

“You look good in the shirt,” Jin smirked, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

More security guards came in and announced that the concert would be starting soon, and we will be heading towards our seats in about five minutes. With that being heard, everyone in the room scrambled to grab their belongings and headed towards the door where the guards stood.

 

“Come on Min, don’t be a slow poke,” why is the rush, we have our designated seats.

 

As we reached the entrance of the concert hall, loud music could be heard blasting through the speakers. Damn I’m sure going to go deaf by the end of this. I can see the girls crowded around me trying to control their tears and screams, OMG it’s just a bunch of boys singing and dancing. Okay I must admit that they are pretty good at it but not need to hyperventilate.

The Security guards motioned us to walk eat and we all took out seats. I looked at our position and we were literally right in front of the main stage, front roll, right in the middle, how perfect. Why did I even come here? I glanced around the stadium, only realising how big it was, the stage design for the concert was pretty impressive I must say.

Screams could be heard from every corner of the stadium. It hasn’t even started yet and I’m going deaf, God please have mercy. Suddenly the lights darken and a song started playing. The screams would get louder and louder as the music played on.

 

“OMG I’m literally crying, this is the happiest day of my life” Mei cried.

 

“I can’t agree with you more,” Jin held his hands together and started screaming. Did I mentioned before he acted like a normal guy? I take that back, damn his girl mode is switched on, and it’s not very pleasing to see.

 

The members of EXO came out the far end of the main stage and starting singing. 

 

“Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless, no one who care about me…” I frowned upon hearing the English.

What kind of language is that, the lack of grammar sense just made me cringe and think what level of English would the composer of this song have. The sentence it self doesn’t even make any sense. ‘No one who care about me’ really, really? Even I can do a better job, anyone hiring for an English translator, a proper one?

 

I wasn’t really paying attention to the members as I busily ranted to myself about their poor English grammar, until I felt a gaze upon me. I glanced up and it was him. The guy from earlier the arrogant one of irked my sense.

I shivered and felt goosebumps starting to form, isn’t getting cold here, hey who the aircon. His intense gaze fell upon me and I gulped, he is an EXO member? I thought he was just same hardcore fanboy along with his ‘nice friend’, whom now I found it is also an EXO member. Oh these discoveries.

 

I guess you can say his singing is not that bad. He has a pretty damn good voice, cannot deny a true fact, I just don’t really like his personality.

Before you knew it the concert was over. I can’t deny I kind of enjoyed it. Maybe cause I new one or two of their songs, okay maybe I recognised a bit more due to the twins constantly putting them on repeat, but hey they are not too bad.

All the VIP ticket holders had a chance to go backstage and meet the memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter