Umm...

Painting With Words

P/s: This drabble is purely friendship and no whatsoever!

 
“…So here, you can substitute the first equation with the second equation and…”
 
The teacher’s words began to fade in Jongin’s ears as his mind drift off to a place far from school. It has been a habit of him during Maths since it wasn’t his favorite subject and well, the teacher’s boring. His best friend, however, beg to differ. Jongin glanced at Sehun.
 
He was, as usual, concentrating on what the teacher is teaching and not caring at all about his surroundings. He is a nerd like that. Jongin was beginning to enter the ultimate boredom place and was aching for the bell to ring. He decided that Sehun would have to end his sufferings.
 
“Psst… Psst… Sehun-ah.”
 
No answer.
 
“Sehun-ah!”
 
Still nada.
 
“Sehun-ah!” He whispered a bit louder than before. But Sehun still didn’t answer him. Frustrated, he ripped a piece of paper from his notebook and shaped it like a ball. He waited until the teacher has turned his back from the whole class. He took his aim and fired.
 
“Ouch!” Sehun exclaimed, rubbing his head as if a rock has been thrown at him. Too bad it caught the attention of the teacher and the whole class.
 
“Yes, Mr Oh, do you have any problem?”
 
Sehun took a quick glance at Jongin who already look as if he was paying attention the whole time. He didn’t miss the smirk that appeared on his face.
 
“Nothing, Mr Kim.”
 
“Alright.”
 
When the teacher turned to the blackboard again, Sehun hissed at Jongin.
 
“What is it?”
 
“I’m bored.”
 
“Really? You did that because you were bored?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
Sehun grunted and faced the blackboard again.
 
“Sehun-ah.”
 
“What now?!”
 
“I want to fart.”
 
Sehun rolled his eyes.
 
“So? Why’d you have to tell me?”
 
“I need a distraction. The whole class is too quiet.”
 
“What?!”
 
“Hurry! I can’t hold it in anymore.”
 
“I can’t believe I’m doing this.”
 
Sehun stood up. The sound of his chair, screeching against the floor took the whole class’ attention. He bit his lip, closed his eyes and braced himself as he falls to the floor. There were murmurs and gasps as the whole class began to crowd him. They were figuring out what to do next. Some of them argued that he should be brought to the hospital while some thought that the nurse’s office would be good enough. After a minute or two, Sehun’s eyes fluttered open. He was shocked to see the whole class crowding him. He sat up slowly and apologized to everyone, saying that he didn’t take breakfast earlier. The crowd slowly dispersed and returned back to their seats.
 
“Thanks,” whispered Jongin as Sehun took his seat again.
 
“Yeah, whatever.”
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Author's note:
 
 
Yeah, I don't even know what this is. I'm not really good at comedy and stuff so this sounds kinda stupid :P Anyways, my hiatus is almost up guys! I have another week of hiatus and then I'll get back on track with my stories. I'll finish some and create some new ones *cough*kaistal*cough*! So, this counts as a teaser for my comeback :D 
 
Hope you liked it ^^