Together

Painting With Words

 

"Jessica!"

He quickens his pace as he saw the person he's been searching for. Without much hesitation, he pulled her into his arms only to be whacked by the angered lady.

"Yah, Jonghyun! What are you doing? What if people see us?"

"Oh, let them see." 

He pulled her into an embrace again but this time Jessica didn't protest. She smiled unknowingly.

"How's Krystal?" She muttered but Jonghyun heard it all the same.

"She's fine. Kai went to see her. Sehun too. And Minho. Boy, that girl-"

"Shush, no talks like that about my baby sister." Seeing that she looks crossed, he decided to do what he is told.

"Alright, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I feel bad for delaying the shooting. How is everyone? Are they mad? Is the director furious?"

"Nah, don't worry about them."

"I feel bad. It must be all this stress going around. I've been such a-"

"No, you're not. Listen to me Jessica Jung, you are not one. I understand that the company is putting a lot of pressure on you. Your actions are only fit to the situation." Jessica looked at her boyfriend as if diamonds had just fallen out of his mouth.

"Are you ok, Kim Jonghyun? Since when are you this sweet to me?" 

"What? I can't be a good boyfriend once in a while?" Jessica said nothing but a smile. The two lovebirds stayed in each other's arms for a while. And right then, she knew everything would be alright.

 

Jonghyun may not be the romantic type but Jessica loves him all the same. He would always be there for her, mostly listening since he knew that any effort in consoling her would be in vain because she always come up with a clever remark to prove that he was wrong. 

It was a petty thing to be mad about and she didn't know why she acted like that. It must have been the pressure of promoting as a duo instead with her girls. The company suddenly decides to promote the Jung sisters as one of their crazy SMTown Family project. All in all, she was quite happy with the idea. She hasn't been seeing her sister much before as both of them would be busy with their groups. The only time they've been together was at night and during practices for an SMTown concert.

Pressure crept slowly into the two Jungs as they both felt the need to succeed well. The only time they've performed together was during SMTown concerts and that was in front of hardcore fans. Performing in front of non-fans would be something entirely new to them. And so the pressure to do well grew immensely.

It wasn't long before one of them would snap because of this. And it so happens, today, Jessica did. They were filming the music video for their single when the director told them to fight. It was a faux fight of course but no sooner, there was hair-pulling and cursing and shouting everywhere and nothing was controllable. Jessica stopped everything abruptly and left the set. Later, Krystal did the same thing.

 

"All better now?" Jonghyun spoke. Jessica smiled and nodded.

They walked to the set, hands intertwined, and Jessica apologized to everyone on the set. Krystal came later and did the same with three handsome guys behind her but there was only one who succeeded in holding her hand. Jessica noticed this but she said nothing and smiled to herself. Looks like she finally picks someone.

"Unni!" Krystal cried as she saw Jessica. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of the words I said." Jessica smiled and pat her back, assuring that everything's okay.

"It's okay, Soojung-ah."

And the two sisters reconciled.

Jonghyun smiled as he watches from afar. Guess blood is thicker than water, huh?

 

 



 

 

 

Author's note :

 

Finally a JongSica!! I don't know if this would mess up the chapters since I saved this as a draft long before the two one shots were written. I did it KisungYouBaby26! Here's your one-shot^^ So, basically, Jessica and Krystal were chosen to promote as a sister duo and this takes place during the shooting of their MV set. Jonghyun, Minho, Kai and Sehun were there as either a cameo or giving support. I put in a little KaiStal, SeStal and MinStal there and whoever she ended up with can be up to you to imagine^^

And f(x) is coming back!!!! Have you seen the teaser pics?? It reminds me of MidSummer's Night Dream for some reason with the animal heads and the pretty dresses XD Who knows maybe they'll do that concept! But then again, S.M is known to have teaser pictures that doesn't really relates to their artists' concept. Oh well, whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it anyway^^