Leaving

Performance to His Heart

 

Seungcheol and the others were watching Soonyoung dance and the way his body flows with the music  isn't helping. It was sinfully attractive,y and amazing at the same time. Mingming was the one who is having the hardest time because Soonyoung's dance movements turns him on that his pants feels so tight that he had to excuse himself and take care of his problem.

 

Mingming may not say it but he wants Soonyoung only for himself and he will do anything to make him his. He is obsessed with Soonyoung for he thinks Soonyoung is the person that is meant only for him and he wont let anyone get on his way for having the love of his life.

 

Seventeen continued their day as they refrain themselves from pressuring Soonyoung because he is already pressured at making their choreographies for their upcoming performances. Soonyoung was left behind at the practice room as the others were already back at the dorm except Seungcheol and Mingming.

 

Seungcheol went to buy some food for Soonyoung while Mingming was busy admiring the busy Soonyoung who is lost in his own world. He is refraining himself but his body doesnt listen to him. Before he knew it he is already walking towards Soonyoung.

 

 

[At the dorm]

 

Wonwoo: aye guys have you seen Hoshi?

Jeonghan: Hoshi? No.. Jun! Where is Hoshi?

Jun: he's on the practice room

Dino: speaking of, where is Coups hyung?

Everyone: -looks at each other and rushes to the practice room-

 

The members rush to the practice room only to see Seungcheol was carrying a tray of snacks. They all decided to go inside the room only to see Hoshi being pinned on the mirror by Mingming and he was trying to kiss Hoshi. The other members didnt waste time and stops Mingming before he can kiss Hoshi.

 

Seungcheol: what do you think youre doing!

Chan and Vernon: Hyung! Are you alright?! -hugs Soonyoung hyung-

Soonyoung: -nods as I close my eyes-

Yoo Sang: Mingming! What you did is unacceptable! How dare you harrass one of your co-members!

Mingming: S-soonyoung... Mianhae... I didnt mean do it... -looks down- I-I dont know what's gotten to me... I'm sorry... I love you Soonyoung and I'm sorry for my careless actions...

Soonyoung: w-what? -abit shock-

Mingming: you heard me right...I'm inlove with you Kwon Soonyoung

Others: -gasp while Soonyoung still processing what Mingming had said-

 

Everyone couldn't believe Mingming was inlove with Soonyoung and the fact that Mingming already made a move before they could means that the love war starts at that moment and all of them wants to win Soonyoung's heart but they are thinking of how to do it without hurting each others feelings which is hard to do since it will eventually happened since they fall inlove with the same person.

 

Since the said event happened,Yoosang being the eldest blames himself for what is happening because he couldn't do anything to not hurt his dongsaengdeul but he is inlove with Soonyoung too and he wanted to giveway so he decided to leave and just choose a different path.

 

Mingming was sad because Soonyoung was abit traumatized when he forced to kiss him and he blames himself for it. He rather accept that he and Soonyoung were just friends and brothers than to accept the fact that Soonyoung is abit afraid of him. He wanted Soonyoung to be back to himself and he wants to make sure he really loves him so he decided to also leave and choose a different path. He promised to himself that if he still love Soonyoung back after being separated from him for a long time then he will go meet him again and court him.

 

 

Mingming and Yoosang decided to leave while others are asleep right after they got permision from the company. Dooyoon and Dongjin decided to take a different path as well. Dongjin decided to become an actor and he is glad the other members accepted his decision and promised them to visit when he got free time while Dooyoon has his own personal matter which the members accepted also and hope those two for their safety and success.

 

Samuel was triggered and he wanted to try out his luck so he decided to leave as well after he left a message to their fans, to the company and to his hyungs. He also promised them that he will visit them and promised them that he will work hard so they can be proud of him and he wanted Soonyoung the most to be proud of him that's why he is doing it.

 

 

Before they are 18 members now they only have 13 members. The company decided to make a new segment called "Seventeen Project" to test if the remaining members is ready to debut as Seventeen. They were now in the meeting with the President and Vice President. The company explained to them why they will still be called Seventeen.

 

CEO: so the main reason why you will still be called Seventeen is because you guys have 13 members, will be divided into 3 units that will be called Vocal Unit, Performance Unit and Hiphop unit and you guys are 1 team.

Vice President: so if you put it together, 13 members + 3 units + 1 team is equals to Seventeen. Now about the 3 units, I want you guys to talk how will you divide it. One unit will have 5 members and the rest is 4 members and pls give us the list of the stage names you guys will use.

 

CEO: Also in each unit there must be a leader and also the leader of Seventeen so choose wisely. We will put our trust in you guys... Goodluck,thats all for now. Dismissed.

Seventeen: yes sir!

 

The CEO and Vice President left so that Seventeen will get a chance to think and decide. After they had left, Seungcheol and the others decided to have a talk after they lock the door and put a "meeting is on going" sign.